Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Picture Post: Fiero Suspension Arm Dimensional Gages I Designed For Pontiac / Entech (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Picture Post: Fiero Suspension Arm Dimensional Gages I Designed For Pontiac / Entech by CampyBob
Started on: 02-18-2020 07:51 PM
Replies: 40 (755 views)
Last post by: hyperv6 on 02-21-2020 09:41 PM
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2020 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CampyBob:

Try the Western Reserve Greenway from the Champion trailhead at route 305 up to Ashtabula and back at about 44 miles each direction. Billiard table flat, straight as an arrow and mostly through woods. If you get lucky like I did, you'll catch a 3/4-scale P51 Mustang from Titan Aircraft landing or taking off from the factory grass strip just South of Austinburg.

https://www.google.com/maps.../data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Grass strip is visible just to the West side of the the Greenway trail, just South of where the gravel driveway road crosses the trail.

Avoid the trail near the Niles/Warren area...thugs...and the urban Ashtabula area is full of meth freaks. Other than that, a beautiful ride! I highly recommend this as the nicest trail I've ridden.

Saw an 86 GT advertised locally for $1000. 100K+ on the clock. Exterior looked good, interior torn up a bit. I think I'll check it out this weekend.

Just really check the space frame for rust. Pull the carpet in the trunk down and check the trunk sides. Most in Ohio if they have been exposed to winters will be rusted out. Same for over the rear axles. The space frames rot and all the is holdin up th3 back is 5h3 fiberglass rear Harlow and quarters.

I get a lot of people asking for me to check a car out and most fail due to rust.

If you are considering fixing a cheap on3 up you will be better off spending the fix up money on a better car. There are sim3 good low mile cars out there at good prices.

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock