Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  opinions on ultra low mileage formula, original owner (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
opinions on ultra low mileage formula, original owner by cam-a-lot
Started on: 11-09-2019 07:02 AM
Replies: 50 (1591 views)
Last post by: Australian on 08-27-2021 05:37 AM
kmartyman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2020 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kmartymanSend a Private Message to kmartymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Supply and demand I guess - this one just sold on BAT about 1/2 hour ago....

https://bringatrailer.com/l...88-pontiac-fiero-30/

IP: Logged
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2020 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also saw a red 88, 5 speed, but with black wheels, and 11,900 miles, from the Baltimore area go for $17K. It's amazing that there are STILL low mileage 88's out there! At the Fiero 30th Anniversary, there was one that had only 300 miles on it, with license plates that said "Retirement". I wonder if that one ever sold, and for how much?
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2020 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Retirement, meaning the car is a retirement fund? Sounds like he'll have a retirement fund similar to mine. A man once told me you can get 8 sandwiches out of a can of spam, and I'll probably need to know that.
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2020 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today (5/12/20) there are two 1988 GT's for sale on Ebay. Both are white. Asking prices of $22,500 and $23,000. From what I've seen in the past year, the 88 Fiero prices are on an upward trend. I wonder if Paul Vargas, of NIFE (Fiero Price Guideline), is noticing the same?
JohnyWalter

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2021 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnyWalterSend a Private Message to JohnyWalterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello there,
The only way to truly reset the mileage. It is replacing every single functional part of your car. Which if you want to do that, just buy a new car. Trust me, and it will be cheaper. But if you want to avoid this stuff, try to use a miles stopper. I buy it here: mileagestopper.com
hunter29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2021 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hunter29Send a Private Message to hunter29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnyWalter:

Hello there,
The only way to truly reset the mileage. It is replacing every single functional part of your car. Which if you want to do that, just buy a new car. Trust me, and it will be cheaper. But if you want to avoid this stuff, try to use a miles stopper. I buy it here: mileagestopper.com

Won't be in biz long when the tax by miles go into effect, better get one now...hehe
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2021 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnyWalter:

...if you want to avoid this stuff, try to use a miles stopper. I buy it here: mileagestopper.com

DISCLAIMER!

The use of the odometer stopper is intended only for research purposes, outside of public roads, and it allows testing on vehicles on dynamometer stands or in laboratory conditions.

Like anybody would use it for those purposes. Anyone using this gadget is no better than a freakin' thief/con artist.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-12-2021).]

P 88 GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2021 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for P 88 GTSend a Private Message to P 88 GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right on Patrick!!!
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2021 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by David Hambleton (edited 04-21-2021).]

Leonov766

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Leonov766Send a Private Message to Leonov766Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Certified cars https://www.rollsauto.com/ gives you a sense of security. Customers don’t have to worry about faulty or fake commitments with the dealer. The certification program gives you the factory assurance that you are not being duped for a faulty car

[This message has been edited by Leonov766 (edited 09-27-2021).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Either pay his asking price or don't buy it as the asking price is a steal for today.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay