Started on: 10-28-2019 05:03 PM
Replies: 28 (1227 views)
Last post by: Imnuts on 07-05-2020 04:47 PM
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2019 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a movie now, and I can't stop laughing.

On the bright side, there is now precedent for a Fiero being accepted for display to The Quail.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2019 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG... I wouldn't want to be seen in that thing!

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2019 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geeezzz.....That out-uglies the Pontiac Aztek...By a country MILE!!!! (Maybe by a galactic Lightyear)

Who is the drunk chimp who built/"Designed" that thing?
BadNewsBrendan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2019 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BadNewsBrendanSend a Private Message to BadNewsBrendanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for posting this, I was laughing for the first 5 minutes straight.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post10-28-2019 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So has anybody been charged officially with being the creator of this car?
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2019 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG I have seen the car before but this video is gold the intro had me laughing so hard I had to respond.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 10-29-2019).]

Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2019 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, It "Identifies as an Enzo" is classic! Had me in tears it is soo ugly!
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2019 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the '59 Caddy tail lights!
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2019 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who would spend all of that Time/Money/effort on something that is extremely-horribly-ungainly UGLY? WOOF! No, wait- WOOooOOooOOooooooooooOOF!!!!!!!!!

Some of the kit cars based on Fieros look pretty good- some not so good. You have to strike a balance between the effort needed to modify the chassis to match the proportions of the intended "Target".......But not only does this NOT fit the originator's proportions- it modifies the proportions for "Extra-ugly"....Maybe a new term is needed......."Extrugly"......
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2019 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That video was great! The car, not so much.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2019 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That car was probably a one off build for a comedy flick. What else could it be?

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2019 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Proving once again that Fieros grab attention when they are at a car show....
87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2019 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loved this! I don't think they could have had more fun with a real Ferrari.

------------------

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, Black w/Beechwood interior
2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI S

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2019 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

That car was probably a one off build for a comedy flick. What else could it be?

There are at least THREE of these...abominations! This red one, and a yellow one and blue one that both have obvious differences...Who would see this and say "Man I gotta get me some of that!" (Sadly, probably the number of people who ran out and bought Azteks....or the new Civic "R"......)

85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2019 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is so FUGLY..it makes my cat bark !! LOL
OntarioKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2019 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OntarioKevSend a Private Message to OntarioKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Aztek and the Civic Type R look damn sexy when you compare it to that monstrosity lol. I personally describe the Type R as being designed by a 15 year old who recently saw The Fast & The Furious for the first time lol.
Skatulaki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2019 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkatulakiSend a Private Message to SkatulakiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dog has dug moles out of the ground that looked better, despite body style being similar!
Skatulaki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2019 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkatulakiSend a Private Message to SkatulakiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Skatulaki

82 posts
Member since Nov 2019
I had SSP cars when I was a kid that looked cooler , Hustling Hoss was my favorite !
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2019 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd venture to say that if this design was photoshoped to smooth out the side and abrupt end designs it might look acceptable. Its a shame that some poor soul had to send big money to make molds to produce this thing. I can only guess that this was a product of someone with a profound mental illness.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2019 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"2003 Ferrari Enzo?" "Are you serious?"

"Well, it identifies as a Ferrari Enzo"

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2019 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hate on it all you want, but those guys are having a lot of fun with it!
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2019 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was great!

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
84 IMSA wide body SE: Restoration project
14 GMC Sierra: Daily Driver

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wgpierce:

"2003 Ferrari Enzo?" "Are you serious?"

"Well, it identifies as a Ferrari Enzo"

Best quote of the movie.
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think its cute

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2019 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was a great video to watch. very funny
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, I did not realize that was a real car. It looks like a carnival ride.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

WOW, I did not realize that was a real car. It looks like a carnival ride.

That is a perfect statement for this......."Car"..........(I have seen pedal cars that look closer to what they are supposed to represent)
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leno drove it recently...
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow I laughed at that video until I had tears in my eyes. That was an amazingly strange waste of time for someone unless it was intended as a joke.
I once saw a Ferrari replica that was as bad or worse at a Goodwill auto auction in Dayton.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock