Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Hey guys, I design 3D printable Fiero parts. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hey guys, I design 3D printable Fiero parts. by tonystark29
Started on: 04-30-2019 09:25 AM
Replies: 43 (3306 views)
Last post by: Oregon88 on 04-09-2022 03:49 PM
Xenoblast

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2022 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XenoblastSend a Private Message to XenoblastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hillcrest:

I'm probably a big skeptic, but I'm scared to use the details that were created on a 3D printer. Recently I heard that with the help of a 3D printer some people were able to build an ordinary house. How practical is it? Who has been using 3D parts for several years?

Details? 3d printers arent the most accurate machines, but if you account for that they can be used for mostly prototyping and mounts.

also that 3d printer that built a house was basically a big cement dispenser, but it worked like a regular 3d printer.
IP: Logged
wilberto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wilbertoSend a Private Message to wilbertoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you do an instrument cluster surround to mimic a Ferrari/Pisa style? I would be interested.
Thanks
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2022 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it is awesome to see the capabilities that lay within our members and the way we help each other with our issues. Keep up the inventiveness!!!!!!!!!
Oregon88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2022 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is super cool. My relatives go to the Meridian Idaho public library where you can access lots of fancy 3D printers and other fancy gadgets

You have to pay for what you print essentially. Thanks for making these thing verse files. I’ll have to check it out.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock