Latest Rock Auto Code? by rice.1
Started on: 12-03-2018 07:15 PM
Replies: 10 (364 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 08-31-2021 06:31 PM
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a current code for RA?

Thank you

------------------
1987 Fiero GT
1985 Fiero 2M4

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just use Mr. Google....RockAuto discount codes..... a bunch will pop up.
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used our search, but didnt find the latest. Guess I didnt think to use regular Google. Thanks.
Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
9574289791195361 ....... good thru 1/6/19
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would just like to post some " food for thought" for those of us purchasing parts. I would love to hear that people are first buying from the Fiero Store. Yes, I know that some of their prices are higher than your local auto parts store, but there may be some good reasons for that. Plus, I'm sure their employees have bills to pay and would like some time off too. And yes again, shipping can get a little pricy . Finally, IM NOT TELLING ANYBODY WHERE TO BUY THEIR PARTS. Take this as a pleasant suggestrion.
( In my opinion) the Fiero Store is a reliable supplier we can count on for quality products for a unique automobile 30 some years out of production. These are also brand new pieces, not off a parts car . They arrive at your door quickly, and for me always correctly. We can rely on them totally for ( most) of our parts needs.
Now, once again, this is only my suggestion because I want to see the Fiero Store as a very successful business, with good overall sales so they don't go out of business.
Thank you for your time ….
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

I would just like to post some " food for thought" for those of us purchasing parts. I would love to hear that people are first buying from the Fiero Store. Yes, I know that some of their prices are higher than your local auto parts store, but there may be some good reasons for that. Plus, I'm sure their employees have bills to pay and would like some time off too. And yes again, shipping can get a little pricy . Finally, IM NOT TELLING ANYBODY WHERE TO BUY THEIR PARTS. Take this as a pleasant suggestrion.
( In my opinion) the Fiero Store is a reliable supplier we can count on for quality products for a unique automobile 30 some years out of production. These are also brand new pieces, not off a parts car . They arrive at your door quickly, and for me always correctly. We can rely on them totally for ( most) of our parts needs.
Now, once again, this is only my suggestion because I want to see the Fiero Store as a very successful business, with good overall sales so they don't go out of business.
Thank you for your time ….

I couldn't agree more.

I finally decided to do my swap on my own, since I'm tired of seeing my 87 sit any longer, so I'm purchasing gaskets to rebuild my 3400. I don't think TFS has those

[This message has been edited by rice.1 (edited 12-04-2018).]

rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rice.1

329 posts
Member since Jan 2013

Originally posted by Kevin87FieroGT:

9574289791195361 ....... good thru 1/6/19

Thanks, Kevin. I think that's the one I ended up finding.
Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome.....hope you find what you need.

I bought a set of truck shocks recently, hence the discount code from Rock. Rock will send you a discount code a couple weeks after a good size purchase, why not share it. I too believe in supporting the FS and like Rice.1 there's times when you need parts they don't sell, or you prefer.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2018 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I buy from the Fiero Store whenever possible; I do use Rock Auto for the more common parts and for my daily driver vehicles. I don't mind paying a bit more to support a valuable Fiero parts resource but if their price is extremely higher that's where I draw the line.
The only thing that Rock Auto really carries for Fieros are engine and maintenance parts. With my 3800SC that's my primary source.. Regardless, I have spent thousands at the Fiero Store over the years so if they lose a small sale once in a while they should still be happy for my business.
BTW, the new discount code in this thread works

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2021 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
5% discount good to Oct. 31, 2021 (Halloween! )

Code: 183856553167191849

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2021 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

5% discount good to...

Tony, I think you were looking for This particular RockAuto thread.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-31-2021).]

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock