New To Forum. Hello Everyone by Z2h8t
Started on: 11-18-2018 10:58 PM
Replies: 9 (306 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 11-23-2018 11:28 AM
Z2h8t

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2018 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Z2h8tSend a Private Message to Z2h8tEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys. I am new to the forum but a long time Fiero owner and enthusiast. Purchased my 3rd Fiero locally through Craigslist last weekend. Car is an 87 GT with an automatic. Previous owners stated that head gaskets needed to be changed and began the removal process. After purchasing I determined that the Intake manifold gasket was bad and the actual cause of coolant in the oil. I’m in the process of finishing the repair so I can daily drive this car while working on an Ls4/F40 swap. I will get some pictures up here in a few.
Here is a short video of the first start up of my last Fiero swap project. Car was an l67 with sported blower, cam, full exhaust, 2800 torque converter and a few other mods.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...youtube_gdata_player

I look forward to interacting with all of the knowledgeable individuals currently using this forum.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2018 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2018 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! We all like pictures.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Z2h8t:

Hey guys. I am new to the forum but a long time Fiero owner and enthusiast. Purchased my 3rd Fiero locally through Craigslist last weekend. Car is an 87 GT with an automatic. Previous owners stated that head gaskets needed to be changed and began the removal process. After purchasing I determined that the Intake manifold gasket was bad and the actual cause of coolant in the oil. I’m in the process of finishing the repair so I can daily drive this car while working on an Ls4/F40 swap. I will get some pictures up here in a few.
Here is a short video of the first start up of my last Fiero swap project. Car was an l67 with sported blower, cam, full exhaust, 2800 torque converter and a few other mods.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...youtube_gdata_player

I look forward to interacting with all of the knowledgeable individuals currently using this forum.

Welcome, I told you those intake gaskets were a pain
Good luck with the car hope it gives you years of fun.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome!

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
84 IMSA wide body SE: Restoration project
14 GMC Sierra: Daily Driver

ItzZero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ItzZeroSend a Private Message to ItzZeroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! Pics or it didn't happen 😉
87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome!

------------------

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, Black w/Beechwood interior
2017 Hyundai Veloster

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the club! You will find lots of very helpful folks on here who know their stuff.
Pic please

shem
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard!

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2018 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock