Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  800+ @ Waterford Pumpkin Fest; one Formula; one 10 year old girl fixing up an '84

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
800+ @ Waterford Pumpkin Fest; one Formula; one 10 year old girl fixing up an '84 by David Hambleton
Started on: 10-14-2018 09:50 PM
Replies: 2 (170 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 10-15-2018 12:20 AM
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2018 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A young girl seemed particularly interested in my Formula today, the only Fiero among 800 or so cars at the Waterford Ontario Pumpkin Fest car show.
She was pleased when I opened the driver's door so she could sit inside. Her mom explained that she was very interested in the family auto repair business.
Under the supervision of her mechanic dad, she's refurbishing a 1984 Fiero so she can drive it when she gets her license.
Her mom said I made her day by having the car there. She made my day by being interested and involved in keeping Fieros in use.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2018 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2018 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

Her mom said I made her day by having the car there. She made my day by being interested and involved in keeping Fieros in use.

Everybody wins!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock