Burnt orange fiero for sale in Canada by Reallybig
Started on: 10-10-2018 05:55 PM
Replies: 7 (408 views)
Last post by: Gall757 on 10-18-2018 06:51 PM
Reallybig

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2018 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seen this on kijiji. If you been around fiero's a while, you should recognize it.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-car...hNavigationFlag=true
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2018 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's sad to see. One of the best Fiero's that's past this forum. Would be a lot of work to bring it back. Good luck to the one that takes on this project.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2018 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i recognize it. But what's the back story? How'd it end up pushed aside after all that work?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2018 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fire
How can you walk away from that much work? Put blood sweat and tears into something for a long time and then have a catastrophic failure.
Same reason my SE went to the crusher. After getting rear ended and rebuilding the car the engine went south.
I just didn't have it in me to bring it back a third time.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2018 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a very nice Fiero and no doubt the owner has invested thousands to make it the nice custom car that it is. The owner includes a parts car but IMO asking $11K for a burned out Fiero may be optimistic. As for its fate; as it is a one of a kind creation., I hope that this custom Fiero can be rebuilt .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2018 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

i recognize it. But what's the back story? How'd it end up pushed aside after all that work?

He says it had an interior fire.
Sad to think it may have been destroyed simply because of a crappy wiring job in a harness.

-------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 10-11-2018).]

Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2018 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

asking $11K for a burned out Fiero may be optimistic.

Especially when you could buy THIS for just a bit more...

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cla...hNavigationFlag=true
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2018 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

He says it had an interior fire.

Burnt Orange Fiero!....now I get it! I thought Burnt Orange was a color.....Ha! Clearly, the owner does not understand how much work is involved in replacing an interior. It's a total insurance loss (if he had insurance).

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 10-18-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock