PIP question by paced84
Started on: 09-27-2018 09:00 PM
Replies: 6 (176 views)
Last post by: paced84 on 09-28-2018 10:13 PM
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can get my photo successfully on PIP, but how do I post it Pennock's? I did see that type Ctrl-V topost but would not show photo.
Thank you!
Ron T

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

[This message has been edited by paced84 (edited 09-27-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you see the photo in PIP, hit the 'post it' button and then go back to your text box and try Cntrl V.

It does not show the photo in your text box, but it should show a line of text. That's all you need.

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 09-27-2018).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After you upload the photo, go to the "history" tab. Under each photo is a small url bar. Click once on the bar under whatever photo you want to use, then come back to this page and do the ctrl-V to paste the url of the image or simply right-click on your mouse and select "paste".

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-28-2018).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

After you upload the photo... simply right-click on your mouse and select "paste".

Yep, that's the method I use. No fuss, no muss.
RCR

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

After you upload the photo, go to the "history" tab. Under each photo is a small url bar. Click once on the bar under whatever photo you want to use, then come back to this page and do the ctrl-V to paste the url of the image or simply right-click on your mouse and select "paste".

Wow, a history tab. Used PIP for years and never noticed it. I just post and paste (ctrlV).
Bob
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Wow, a history tab. Used PIP for years and never noticed it. I just post and paste (ctrlV).
Bob

Here's the thing. The history images are shown based on their original location on your pc. If you upload a photo and then move the original image to another folder on your computer or delete it from the pc, the history image will be a black box with no image. The photo has to remain in the same location on your computer for the history boxes to work correctly.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-28-2018).]

paced84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys got it work
Ron T
Historian
Indy #305

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock