Posting pics with android phone by TheDuke
Started on: 09-06-2018 08:39 PM
Replies: 4 (201 views)
Last post by: TheDuke on 09-12-2018 11:10 PM
TheDuke

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2018 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDukeSend a Private Message to TheDukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How can I post pics using an android phone? The pics are on my phone, there is no web address that it asks for when I try to post a pic on here.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2018 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can't post them directly. The best you could do is host an image elsewhere and insert bb code pointing you post at an image. This board only supports direct image posting via Pennock's Image Poster (link at the bottom of all forum pages) which only runs on windows.
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2018 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I move my pictures from my Android phone to Flickr. It can be set up to automatically upload all pictures. From there, do a copy and paste of BBC code. You can clean up the copy once pasted to eliminate all but that between the [img] brackets.

------------------
SCREW PHOTOBUCKET. All my pictures are now available at https://www.flickr.com/photos/156871275@N07/albums
'87 GT , '00 3800 Series II SC, 4t65e, Vue Power Steering. (SOLD)

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2018 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's really simple actually......

First, of course, you need to take a photo. Next you will need to open the playstore to find and install a photo editing app. Now, open your newly installed app and browse the gallery to load the photo you want to share into the app. Then you need to resize it to less than 1024 x 768 pixels, and reduce the image file size (also known as jpg quality) to make sure it is not larger than 300 Megs in size. Now you need to open a web browser app such as Chrome on your phone. Next, find a place such as http://postimages.org to host the image for your. Click on the browse for file button in the web page, and then browse your phone to find where the photo you edited was saved and select it, and press the upload button. Then simply click through the screens until you get to the direct URL to the image. Press and hold your finger on part of the URL, and then highlight the entire URL, and choose copy. Next go to Pennocks Fiero Forum and navigate to the thread and post you want to put the image. Open the post, and wherever you want the image in the post, you will need to type [img] and then hold your finger on the screen right after typing that, and choose paste. This will paste the URL of where you uploaded the image to. Finally type [/img] right after the URL with no spaces..

Success! See how easy that was! Well, at least till http://postimages.org/ or wherever you uploaded the file to changes their system, such as Photobucket did.
TheDuke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2018 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDukeSend a Private Message to TheDukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is the most detailed answer to any question ever asked, thank you

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock