2018 Fiero events by mousemeat
Started on: 08-22-2018 05:39 PM
Replies: 8 (237 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 08-28-2018 12:35 PM
mousemeat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great to see so many additional events, honoring the 35th anniversary...But I sure wish there were some closer to me-here in Memphis..The majority of the upcoming events are all around 700-1200 miles away....Would be nice if something was plan in the tri state area of TN, ark, or MS...heck, even KY, would be closer than Iowa, WI, or
Minnesota....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ouch... You just missed a very big event in central IL, which was closer to you than Iowa, WI or MN.
ltlgt88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2018 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the ones in IL, MI, KS, WI, MN, and IA are put on by each local club to those areas.

35th and the upcoming 40th are put on by collaboration of all those clubs plus the Mid Atlantic club, Called Midwest Fiero Clubs. So for planning and execution purposes it is easier to keep the big anniversary shows centrally located with those clubs.

I know there is a driving event that the Kentucky/Tennessee group does in Land Between the Lakes area in the fall. Seen info posted on here about that.

[This message has been edited by ltlgt88 (edited 08-23-2018).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2018 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mousemeat:

.....closer to me-here in Memphis..The majority of the upcoming events are all around 700-1200 miles away....

1200 miles away? That would put the show, in relevance to you at the very tip of the Baha Pensula of California I am in South Florida, and it was 1200 miles for me to go to the 35th.

Most people will plan out, and drive great distances (or fly) to go to a show they would like to attend. At the 35th there were people from 25 different states, and as far away as Germany! Do not wait for a show to come to your area, pick a big show you would like to attend, and plan out the dates and just do it. It is well worth the effort!

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2018 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
29 different states and 3 countries, including Germany.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2018 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It isn't a show but certainly is an event...The 23rd Annual Run For The Hills, September 14-16.

www.gafiero.org
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2018 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

It isn't a show but certainly is an event...The 23rd Annual Run For The Hills, September 14-16.

www.gafiero.org

This is the VERY first time I have mentioned this in public. In fact only 2 people knew about this. I plan to attend the Run for the Hills next year, as I plan to be living MUCH closer After 20 years, I am done with Florida, as it is time for a change.

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2018 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, you have a PM....and a Paypal waiting

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2018 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mousemeat:

Great to see so many additional events, honoring the 35th anniversary...But I sure wish there were some closer to me-here in Memphis..The majority of the upcoming events are all around 700-1200 miles away....Would be nice if something was plan in the tri state area of TN, ark, or MS...heck, even KY, would be closer than Iowa, WI, or
Minnesota....

Here is a list of clubs.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094690.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock