FS plug wires by fierofrenzy
Started on: 08-20-2018 06:44 AM
Replies: 1 (107 views)
Last post by: Kevin87FieroGT on 08-20-2018 08:39 AM
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2018 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just want to place a quick post here on the set of spark plug wires I got from the Fiero Store. In my opinion, these wires way exceed my expectations and are second to none. I was so happy to see such a heavy duty product, and the fact that their American made made me even happier. The fit is absolutely perfect too, along with the bright red color. I received them in only 2 days, from Conn. to Georgia. Their manufactured by a company named STI.

So if you think its time to replace your old "shoe string" stock or old worn out wires, look no further. These are the way to go. And if they happen to be a few dollars more, believe me, their worth it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2018 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have had the FS STI set on for 7-8 yrs.. They work great with the stock ignition and look stock on the 2.8L. Used them since it’s difficult to find OEM Packard (or AC?) red wires. Your right, nice wires!
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock