seats, cavalier / sunbird by ethansfiero
Started on: 08-16-2018 07:57 PM
Replies: 7 (251 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 08-18-2018 11:55 AM
ethansfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ethansfieroSend a Private Message to ethansfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all, I need to get better seating in my 87 notch back. I understand that cavalier / sunbird front seats will fit the Fiero with seat rail change. My question to anyone that has gone this route or anyone that knows fitment, what years of the cavalier / sunbird should I be looking for?

Thanks
Sam
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JMTUT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMTUTSend a Private Message to JMTUTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine are out of a 95 Sunbird. Keep in mind you might want to elevate the front of the seat by using spacers between the fiero rails and the seat. It felt like I was going to slide out without the spacers in the front. I believe any of the 90s cars will fit.

[This message has been edited by JMTUT (edited 08-16-2018).]

Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4th generation Camaro seats fit, too. They’re narrower than Sunbird seats:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/097646.html#p29
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quad Raider

865 posts
Member since Dec 2010
Double post.

[This message has been edited by Quad Raider (edited 08-17-2018).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have C4 seats in an 87 GT/Mera and like them. My seats are black leather and look and feel nice on a trip (especially when cornering on Tail of the Dragon).

Not the best photo but it will give you an idea how a C4 seat might look. (ignore the dirty carpet because this is a project car at the moment. It will be cleaned up prior to reinstalling the interior after the paint is completed).

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 08-18-2018).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2018 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen pretty fancy leather Corvette seats used as well but I do not recall the model year.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2018 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1993 Corvette Sport Seats.
My response when asked how do I like them----I sit IN them and not on them.

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 08-18-2018).]

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2018 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of all the seats I have seen used here I believe the vette seats are the best looking. The stock fiero seats are still nice and you could just spend the money and get some Mr.Mikes leather covers for them as well.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock