35th anniversary show by mousemeat
Started on: 08-11-2018 11:09 PM
Replies: 26 (876 views)
Last post by: MinnGreenGT on 08-15-2018 11:07 AM
mousemeat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wondering if anyone from the forum, is at the 35th anniversary show ? if so, how about a report on what's happening, etc...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one of the things that has made this forum dry out......lack of photos. I asked the same question in the 35th thread since this has been going on for the last 3 days and not one person has posted pics. I don't get it. At one point on this forum, you couldn't get enough images of events. Now, nothing.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're too busy having a great time to share the experience!
Patience, someone will post pics soon!
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are some pictures on the Georgia Fieros forum. Four members are up there.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's Sunday, where are the pics???

Joe
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pic's, Pic's, Pic's............ lets put them all into one post. Lets use this one.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're kinda spread out over 1/2 dozen Facebook sites...
https://www.facebook.com/ph...type=3&theater&ifg=1
https://www.facebook.com/ph...type=3&theater&ifg=1

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

elitopr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok just got back from church after we arrived from the 35th. Wow what awesome speakers and great info on the P1 & P2. Give me a few minutes to download the pics from the camera to my docs.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 08-12-2018).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by solotwo:

Ok just got back from church after we arrived from the 35th. Wow what awesome speakers and great info on the P1 & P2. Give a few to download the pics from the camera to my docs.

I am not a good picture taker. There were so many cars that I could not get all of them. I even missed some friends cars. Sorry Joe, Fred & Kathy.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 08-13-2018).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
These are in random order. Sorry, I am tired.

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Next batch...

My wife Saw Meras for the first time and likes them.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Batch#3

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Batch #4

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Batch #5

Buck531

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Buck531Send a Private Message to Buck531Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's what I got. I'm not hot linking everything. Here's the link to my flickr album.

https://www.flickr.com/phot...085@N08/43099238325/

------------------
03 Buick Regal. 13.0x @103
87 Fiero GT. L67, XP, Ported heads, SD headers, FSIC, 2.8 pulley. 12.1@111 1.7 60'.

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mousemeat:

Wondering if anyone from the forum, is at the 35th anniversary show ? if so, how about a report on what's happening, etc...

I, for one, am exhausted. There were some people there whom I wanted to meet, but was never able to track down. Time is limited. Several pictures I wanted to take didn't happen for one reason or another. Between the commute to my hotel, cleaning, the activities, sleeping, eating, volunteering, some personal interactions, working on my Fiero, etc, there isn't much time. I was falling asleep during the speeches. I was getting to sleep after midnight, and waking up about 3am.

I did not ever get my Fiero fully detailed. I did not get to see all the Fieros. I did not get to speak with the guest speakers. I didn't get more than a quick glance at most of the Fieros in the hall.

I suspect these comments are more typical than not.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the photos look great in the links provided so thank you guys for posting.

Also Steve, you already had a positive from me so I nudged your bar a little to the right for taking the time and posting all those photos. Thanks again.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More pics here, page 7:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...6484-7.html#lastpost

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 08-13-2018).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
Nice pics solotwo thanks for posting them
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Nice pics solotwo thanks for posting them

Better pics by you! LOL I guess the more the merrier.
PFF
System Bot
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys for posting and sharing the photos!

Sorry I missed the event but my GT was in no condition to do any traveling. I'm just now getting back road worthy after about 9 months of repairs. There's always the 40th to plan for or even next years Fierorama?

Great job...………….
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who or what determined what cars were parked inside?
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Who or what determined what cars were parked inside?

You had to sign up for it and pay the fee for inside parking.

If they had more people interested in the interior spaces than available, the people putting on the show would have the final word on who is inside and who is outside.

I have a bunch of photos but this forum is a place I've never been able to post photos to. I never get PIP to work because my pictures are always too big and photobucket is no longer an option so I can't post pictures anymore.

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 08-13-2018).]

Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those interested there are a couple of videos on YouTube of the 35th !!!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2018 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YOU try posting pictures to the forum on a phone! LOL! It is a VERY tedious process without a Windows PC. Even when you can find a way to do it, they pictures are 3rd party hosted and will disappear at some point in time.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2018 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those interested in MORE pics... check out the photo drop located at: https://bit.ly/fiero35pics (and if you have some you'd like to share, feel free to add them to the collection)

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock