Justin Stull or john stull by GTXVette
Started on: 08-11-2018 11:18 AM
Replies: 39 (698 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 08-14-2018 06:34 PM
GTXVette

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HELLO i'm john, I have a Fiero Road Race car, found paperwork inside to j. Stull in Pennslvania. could this be you. great car, wonderd about History. [

[This message has been edited by GTXVette (edited 08-14-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So is this a weekly thing with you.....asking the same question in yet another new thread? You already have 2 other threads with the same question.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And still not a single picture posted.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK, everyone. Take a look at these. http://www.gafiero.org/bbs/...aeb111e&topic=2708.0
It's changed colors several times. In this one it's yellow then gray.

It's now been painted again to the orange in this link https://grassrootsmotorspor...orange/138479/page1/
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

OK, everyone. Take a look at these. http://www.gafiero.org/bbs/...aeb111e&topic=2708.0

Charlie... I saw where you posted that link previously, but nowhere did GTXVette actually state in any of his PFF threads that this was indeed the car he had. If he's looking for info on a particular car, it stands to reason to embed a picture or two in an existing thread rather than start yet another thread... and again with no images.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if John has a computer and I don't know what his phone is capable of. I know he once said he likes just a basic phone. He's a darned good mechanic, but like me, computer illiterate. I've had a computer since back in the 90's when we were using boot disks. Still haven't learned how to embed. But yeah, it's hard to assemble information when it's scattered over several threads.

There was a video of the car in action, but I can't find it. Don't know where I saw it. The clutch went out on it at the start line and they had to engage the starter and push it to get it started.
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
. THANKS TO THE KIND PERSON THAT SUGGUSTED I TRY FB, I TRIED TO CONTACT JUSTIN STULL FROM THE SCCA BUT NO ANSWER.

Peace

[This message has been edited by GTXVette (edited 08-20-2018).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTXVette:

frog face ,next time i'll draw you a picture.

Great... use one of your crayons.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36404 posts
Member since Apr 99

charlie put in the pics and said THIS IS JOHNS CAR, THAT WAS PRETTY PLAIN,

Who the hell is "John"? John Stull?
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Who the hell is "John"? John Stull?

my name is JOHN PERO, Mr. Stull was whom I wish to speak with, I don't understand your attacks

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GTXVette is also named John. That's who I was referring to. Didn't think about both having the same name.
PFF
System Bot
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2018 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you for Trying Charlie.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DUDE, my name is JOHN PERO, Mr. Stull was whom I wish to speak with,

After reading your clumsy attempts at communicating, along with your juvenile rant, John Stull would be well advised to stay clear of you... dude.
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THIS IS ALL ON YOU,

I came here with a good heart, I also must belive the rest of the membership is above this as you are the one dragging it along.this could have been avoided by offering helpfull info, instead of being a jerk.
I apoligize to the Stull family,
I have one of your Fiero's, would love some Info.
Mr. Pennock, if you could delet my first 2 posts that may satisfy these guy's but it may be all 3 need to go, again my apology

y

[This message has been edited by GTXVette (edited 08-12-2018).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

this could have been avoided by offering helpfull info

Advice was offered. Instead of acting on it, you chose to have a hissy-fit. When seeking someone to blame, perhaps take a good look in the mirror.

Charlie... I saw where you posted that link previously, but nowhere did GTXVette actually state in any of his PFF threads that this was indeed the car he had. If he's looking for info on a particular car, it stands to reason to embed a picture or two in an existing thread rather than start yet another thread... and again with no images.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2018 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick, take it to PM or O/T please. You of all members here should understand this. I do believe you left O/T because of all of us that cause you grief. Leave the man alone. Pick on someone else. Like me. Over in O/T.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2018 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

You of all people are policing PFF now? Damn.

I haven't been vulgar or vile. I haven't ridiculed the man's religious or political beliefs.

Typical BS from you, Tony. You post here publicly to tell me to "take it to PM"... yet you yourself can't even follow your own advice. Much more fun to grandstand, eh?

I have no interest in returning to the current O/T cesspool which you helped to mold.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-13-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2018 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, OK then. Carry on. You are the tough guy today. Sorry to offend.
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
, I FEEL I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION. BUT NOT.

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick, knock it off.

John, Patrick does not represent everyone here. He can be helpful, when he isn't making a donkey of himself.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GTXVette, you have a PM.
PFF
System Bot
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may be a bit 'Thin Skinned' but I work pretty good under pressure, I try too hard Sometimes so when I feel I'M BEING BURNED I GO OFF. I Felt like I was on Yellow Bullitt. Lol

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THEY JUST DON'T TALK THAT WAY AT GRASSROOTS.

How, like this?

I'LL DRAW YOU A PICTURE OF A FROG GIG, YOU KNOW WHERE TO STICK IT.

And tshark, I'll remember your comments the next time you're asking for help here.
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yea, over there they know I don't alway's Take my Meds. And I really think the Frog GIG Line was damn funny!!
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And tshark, I'll remember your comments the next time you're asking for help here.

Thank you. It hasn't helped thus far, asking for help on here, but maybe next time.

I wonder if Tom Schmidt would know who J. Stull is?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yea, over there they know I don't alway's Take my Meds. And I really think the Frog GIG Line was damn funny!!

Look, I don't mind a bit of humorous banter. As a matter of fact, I encourage it. The problem is... when one party (especially a newcomer) then acts like they've been mortally wounded, that eventually leads to some busy-body like Tony Kania (probably one of the last people at this site who should be giving behavioral advice) and/or tshark (a chronic whiner here) stepping in and attempting to give orders. What a joke!

The one person I feel bad for is Charlie (fierofool). He's a heck of a nice guy, and I suspect he hasn't enjoyed any of this at all.

Let's just move on...
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... tshark (a chronic whiner here) stepping in and attempting to give orders. What a joke!

Boo-hoo, Patrick. Do you feel better? Your constant put-downs of other people are childish and un-called for. I really can't tell if you are unable or unwilling to understand even the simplest things in this thread. Several people here have patiently tried to explain...but you just don't seem to be getting it.

Whiner, nothing. You jump on EVERY newcomer here, apparently just because they're a newcomer. I did not care for it when you did it to me, and I don't care for it when you do it to others. Bullies are not acceptable. You can choose to be one or not. Calling you on it does not make me a whiner.

Point to anything useful you have contributed in this thread. I agree with you on one thing, anyone who posts, what, NINE times in a thread without posting anything useful is a joke.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2018 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are informative, friendly people on this forum. I swear. Stay for the information.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Double post deleted.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 08-13-2018).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12811 posts
Member since Jan 2002
Patrick, you are so correct, but for unknown reasons. You see, I consider all 3 of you to be friends and I hope I have good relationships with all. I can't say anything to either one of you without appearing to side with the other two. I think I understand a little more about each of you than each of you about one another. I think I can see all three sides, both pro and con. It's like a cop responding to a domestic dispute. Everyone that's beating each other on the head turns on the cop. So, I just kept my mouth shut.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2018 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Boo-hoo...

Good gawd, you're tiresome. You must be a real blast to be around.

Originally posted by fierofool:

So, I just kept my mouth shut.

Charlie, I knew exactly the position you were in. No problem, bud.
PFF
System Bot
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2018 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOT REALLY A NEWCOMER AT 67 YEARS OLD, NOT NEW TO FIERO'S, NOT TOTALLY NEW TO PENNOCKS. NOT NEW TO LIFE, GOOD OR BAD PEOPLE, I AM TIRED OF MEAN PEOPLE( MY GREAT-GRAND KIDS WORDING).

number 1 grand child is here so I will post a couple current photos / he builds cell tower sites so he can handle it. will delete content from the other posts, don't know how to satisfy Froggy, 'cause like MOMMA said, IF YOU CAN'T HAVE FUN .... GO HOME

ps I am installing 01 impala heads on my 3.4 bottom end, its cheaper than rebuilding the buick heads on now. so the upper intake air inlet side drops down and hits the distriubter , they make several different upper's, is one out there that will go above the dizzy and have the large runner shape of the later plenum.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2018 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick left a part of this forum due to how he was feeling about being treated. His lack of nuts is allowing him to dirty up this section of the playing field.

Threatening to not help others here is childish. Never really saw that until this thread? I hope you need help one day. I will be there to offer it. Even if it is only advice on how to be kind. That is the way that I am.

Patrick, you need to take this to O/T. There is no need for you to belittle others here. O/T is the place for that. Even if it hurts your wittle fweelings so vwery much.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2018 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I hope you need help one day. I will be there to offer it. Even if it is only advice on how to be kind. That is the way that I am.

Tony, you're a special kind of delusional.

I'm but one of many who have left that cesspool sometimes referred to as O/T. I don't regret my decision at all... but yeah, I certainly understand why you enjoy it there.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-14-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2018 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony, you're a special kind of delusional. I'm but one of many who have left that cesspool sometimes referred to as O/T. I don't regret my decision at all... but yeah I can certainly understand why you'd enjoy it there.

Patrick, you left the "cesspool of O/T" to carry your stink to other areas of the Forum.

Got it. Good show!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2018 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad, as someone who has entered this discussion rather late, and notably with nothing much to add to it... perhaps you can point out exactly what your issue is with me here. Seriously, I'd like to hear it.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2018 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My last in this thread...

Without a doubt, Patrick is one of our most knowledgeable members here. Him and I used to get along, but politics and such.

Rating all a positive. Why not?
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2018 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are jumping to the last post
jump to the First.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2018 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick (Canadians are known for their politeness), I've been reading this thread since the first post, and only decided to comment due to your attitude with a new member requesting some help. I am not late to the thread, as you suggest.
And, I should know better than to comment about attitudes on the Forum, I'm certainly not going to influence any grown-up on here.
If you can't see it in re-reading this thread, I'm not going to point it out.
I'm done.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2018 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I've been reading this thread since the first post... I am not late to the thread, as you suggest.

I stated that you had "entered this discussion rather late". That is a fact. Please don't try and spin what I posted.

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I should know better than to comment about attitudes on the Forum... If you can't see it in re-reading this thread, I'm not going to point it out.

Perhaps you should re-read this thread and determine where the "attitude" was first expressed, and by whom. One thing leads to another...

My original post specified a need for images in this thread which is being used to try and identify a particular car. And yes, it's the third thread started here on the same topic, but what the hell, it wasn't even me who initially brought that up. Images have just recently been edited in and added to the opening post. Everyone can now go back to mowing their lawn.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-15-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock