New owner sort of by Fierocheech
Started on: 08-07-2018 08:32 AM
Replies: 2 (85 views)
Last post by: Fierocheech on 08-07-2018 09:44 AM
Fierocheech

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2018 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierocheechClick Here to visit Fierocheech's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierocheechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Shawn and I live in Canada. I just purchased 4 Fieros, yes 4. I also got a Buick with the 3800sc. I'm not sure if I want to use the donor engine as I'm liking the cars the way they are. I used to own an 86gt back in the 90s and just now have gone back to owning some. I do plan on selling most of these off but will want to keep the 87gt with the 5 speed and the 2m6 with only 69000km i may just drive to shows.

Is there anywhere for us Canadians to show off our Fieros? I'm in southern Ontario.

I do have a lengthy time with these cars as they all seem to need work. The 2m6 only needs light motor rebuilds and I already have the rebuild kit for it.

The 87 5 speed has an egr vacuum tube leak. This should be fun to find.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope everyone is enjoying their ride.

------------------
1985 GT Red, 1985 SE 2M6 White, 1987 GT Yellow, 1987 GT Black.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2018 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you plan on selling the Buick? Can you tell me about it?
thanks
jon
Fierocheech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2018 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierocheechClick Here to visit Fierocheech's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierocheechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The buick is a 94 park avenue ultra. This is the model with every option available and the motor had 240hp with 280 ftlb torque. There is under 140,000 km on it. it drives really nice and not sure if I should sell it or use it as a winter beater as it is in such great shape. Needs battery and rockers to be street legal again.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock