Anybody from or near Strasburg, VA? by svt4me
Started on: 07-27-2018 09:41 PM
Replies: 4 (149 views)
Last post by: svt4me on 08-07-2018 08:37 PM
svt4me

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2018 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw an 88 yellow GT on a website for sale there. They seller has not responded. I was wondering if anybody here knows of this car for sale, or maybe knows the owner. I would like to ask more about the car if anybody has any info.
Thanks, Scott
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2018 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am further South in Staunton but we have a member in Winchester who is closer. Do you know where the car is?
svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2018 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only details I have about location is that it was advertised in Strasburg and had black aftermarket wheels. Was hoping somebody on here knows them.
USMUCL

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2018 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in Winchester and go to church in Strasburg.

I’m not familiar with any such car. If you need me to go look at it, let me know.
svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2018 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read the add again. My bad. The car was repainted yellow. Was originally red I think. No longer interested.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock