RACE CAR BUILDER looking for past owners by GTXVette
Started on: 07-11-2018 02:47 PM
Replies: 9 (439 views)
Last post by: GTXVette on 08-01-2018 09:31 AM
GTXVette

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2018 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a car that may have been built by John Stull in PA. his name is on several pieces of paperwork.A very well built car. paper work is from 2009, previous color was yellow w/ red fogged on the bottom. Original color was dark red, maybe,VINis 1984, again well built Race Car could have been shop built. call me if you know any thing or J Stull. four oh four , five three six , 87 two oh
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2018 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics?
Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2018 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Reallybig

974 posts
Member since Mar 2011
Pics will always generate a better response.
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2018 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the car has a new paint job, and another engine and, and i can do pics later , tryng to find info right now thanks.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2018 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the car do SCCA racing or are we talking a quarter-mile car?

~ Jen
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2018 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To help you identify John's car, here's a link to a thread with some pictures and other info.

http://www.gafiero.org/bbs/index.php?topic=2708.0
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Charlie,
this car has some miles on it so it was being used, I like it so wanted to speak to any one that may know about it and my clue to the past is John Stull.
jen, this car is set up, not much that hasn't been changed. I would think it was built well enough to race one of the Endurance series or SCCA

[This message has been edited by GTXVette (edited 07-12-2018).]

GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2018 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THIS SHOULD BE TITLED WHO BUILT THIS CAR SORRY.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2018 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTXVette:

Thank you Charlie,
this car has some miles on it so it was being used, I like it so wanted to speak to any one that may know about it and my clue to the past is John Stull.
jen, this car is set up, not much that hasn't been changed. I would think it was built well enough to race one of the Endurance series or SCCA

I did see that there is person by this last name still SCCA racing - maybe his son? I think the racers name is Justin. Might be worth looking for him on FB.
GTXVette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2018 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTXVetteSend a Private Message to GTXVetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for pics

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock