Started on: 07-09-2018 10:17 PM
Replies: 13 (250 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 08-29-2018 07:57 AM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2018 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey all you wonderful Fiero owners in Central & West Michigan. The Annual 28th Street Metro Cruise will soon be here. Once again the wonderful people at Harvey Automotive is setting aside spaces for Fieros to park and show off our cars. Harvey Automotive is across the street from Berger Chevrolet which has the biggest car show during the cruise. Arrive around 9 Am for the best parking spots. This is a great event and every year we get to "educate" many people about the wonderful Pontiac Fiero!

Hope to see you there, Steve
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2018 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’ll try to make it this year. I know I say that every year.

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: The other summer car
14 GMC Sierra: Daily Driver

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2018 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me make a correction. Arrive anytime. and have some fun watching the cars go by or going to other car shows. Harvey always has the Cadillac Club, Olds club, MGs, they have some special Cadillacs on display, radio broadcast live from the show and food vendors.
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2018 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope to be there again this year, depending on the weather. Last year was a decent turnout!
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2018 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cant wait.....great things happen every year. thanks for the hook up Steve!!! you are the best!
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2018 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ALWAYS A GOOD TIME TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!! plenty of spots for Fieros Only!!!!

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2018 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tomorrow is the day. I hope we have a good turn out. It looks better when some Fieros show up and we ask to be there again next year.

Steve
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2018 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2018 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We had 5 Fieros show up. NO rain at ALL! Nice day, not to warm. We got to meet Terry from Walker. He lives close to my daughter. I got to meet an old friend Gene. I helped him get his Fiero down to the Fiero Factory many moons ago where he had a 4.9 installed into his GT. That he later sold and last he knew it was in Jackson, Michigan. Terry had an interesting swap that he recently completed. 2009 Cobalt engine & trans installed into a 85 SE. He also swapped the Cobalt dash into the car. Saw a Pantera that had Fiero seats installed into it.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2018 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was Gene's 4.9 car a pale yellow?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2018 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Was Gene's 4.9 car a pale yellow?

Yes I have pictures some place. He had it painted a new VW yellow.
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2018 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
I found a couple of Pictures.
Mr. Smith standing next to his car with the new paint.

At the "factory"

I drove the pickup with the Fiero on the trailer and Gene drove the "donor" car down. 12 hours one way. LOL

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 08-29-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen that car in Jackson.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I've seen that car in Jackson.

Awesome I will let Gene know that.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock