Fiero Transam mashup design from 2009 is on a watch by Australian
Started on: 06-25-2018 08:28 AM
Replies: 6 (335 views)
Last post by: jaredmurray88 on 06-26-2018 07:14 AM
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In 2009 I mashed together a couple of images from some pontiac designers I mixed the transam logo with a fiero logo.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...110502-1-078449.html
My post from 2009 when designing

Thanks to fierosails for asking permission to use was flattered it was embraced.
I have also seen some of the cool tattoos guys have had done.

I see this watch on ebay just now.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm...4:g:kRwAAOSwl7JZl~xp
There was perhaps someone that also came up with this exact pic a after 2009 on here that is used in the watch anyone know where that thread is? I do recall posting in it. I see these are out of China. Do i want one?....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would pass on that just because the gt part is the wrong font and stands out bad. That alone would drive me nuts to the point I would pitch it. Besides that I have reactive skin and cheap watch backs give me a rash really bad. I have scars on my left wrist from cheap watches. I guess I'm about the only guy under 50 to carry a pocket watch now lol.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I carry a pocket watch an andriod. Only just started wearing a wrist watch again have a Gshock style thing all rubber.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2018 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Form the seller...

"Image printed the with good and expensive machine for long lasting effect. It is the best technology in case printed area."

All your base belong to us.
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ever buy a watch on Canal St. in NYC? Nice face on watch. Mechanicals?????
DotTC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Form the seller...

"Image printed the with good and expensive machine for long lasting effect. It is the best technology in case printed area."

All your base belong to us.

It's so sad that phrase goes over kids heads nowadays...
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly that broke the speed of sound over mine and I'm 27.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock