Started on: 06-12-2018 11:26 AM
Replies: 27 (845 views)
Last post by: longjonsilver on 08-10-2018 08:43 AM
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2018 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's right! We need good Fiero guys and gals to volunteer in at least 2 hour shifts to help this show run like a smoothly oiled machine! If everyone attending pitched in, we'd have more than enough help.

What we need is as follows - there is a job for everyone, even your significant other!

Unlimited (Judges): Need to attend Judging Class Friday Night; Commitment beginning with show Saturday until all cars are judged
6 (Classification): Needed for 2 hour shifts (can do multiple), Wednesday - Sat. AM
10 (Runners): Needed for 4 hour shifts, Wednesday through Saturday PM
10 (Merchandise): Needed for 2 hour shifts Wednesday through Saturday

If you're interested, post here or PM me and I will get in touch.

~ Jen
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2018 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me too

This event can't happen smoothly without volunteers

[This message has been edited by ltlgt88 (edited 06-14-2018).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

Me too

This event can't happen smoothly without volunteers

So true! (I have you signed up right? Having trouble correlating forum names to real names sometimes!)
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes..parking and judging

Scott
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now I know who you are ;-)
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m in ...
mousemeat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty sure..I will be coming in from Memphis. If so, count me in as well...
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mousemeat:

Okay awesome! Can you PM me or e-mail me at jgoss825@gmail.com?

Thanks!
mousemeat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2018 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1987 Fiero GT. 5 sp v6. a over 60,000 original miles on it. barely broken in...

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2018 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1987 Fiero GT. 5 sp v6. a over 60,000 original miles on it. barely broken in...

:-)
PFF
System Bot
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be getting into town Friday or Saturday. Just let me know what you need.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still plotting my driving route to east Peoria. I think I'll get there sometime Thursday Looks like a two and a half days of driving and I'm getting too old to drive my 31 year old Fiero that many days.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deloreanant:

I'll be getting into town Friday or Saturday. Just let me know what you need.

Wonderful thanks! Can you e-mail (jgoss825@gmail.com) your real name and cell # so I can add you to my list?

~ Jen
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierochic88

4962 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Still plotting my driving route to east Peoria. I think I'll get there sometime Thursday Looks like a two and a half days of driving and I'm getting too old to drive my 31 year old Fiero that many days.

Can't wait to see you!

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2018 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to everyone who has stepped forward thus far!

Right now we're in need of the following:

Individuals who can do 1 (or more) two hour shifts for one of the following: Merchandise (air conditioned!), Runners, and Raffle Ticket Sales.

Judging is a multi-hour job beginning at 10 on Saturday. All judges will also attend a judging school Friday night. Anyone who helps to judge will also receive a free lunch and a limited edition judging chip.

~ Jen
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2018 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Thanks to everyone who has stepped forward thus far!

Right now we're in need of the following:

Individuals who can do 1 (or more) two hour shifts for one of the following: Merchandise (air conditioned!), Runners, and Raffle Ticket Sales.

Judging is a multi-hour job beginning at 10 on Saturday. All judges will also attend a judging school Friday night. Anyone who helps to judge will also receive a free lunch and a limited edition judging chip.

~ Jen

Let check with my wife to see if she would like to help. I am thinking both of us might be able to for a couple of hours. She would have to be inside, she cant stand hot weather and humidity. Oh it would have to be Saturday as we are leaving very early Saturday AM to come to the show.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-22-2018).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THANK YOU to any and all volunteering!

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 07-23-2018).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2018 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for a 2 hour block of raffle ticket sales.
Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2018 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever you need, im there. Email sent

Boz
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2018 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

Whatever you need, im there. Email sent

Boz

Thanks! Tried to write back but it bounced?
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2018 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero helpers still needed!

Jen
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2018 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about Saturday afternoon? I think I can do a shift. Get out the heat, which my wife does not like.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2018 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

How about Saturday afternoon? I think I can do a shift. Get out the heat, which my wife does not like.

That would be great! Want to sell 50/50 tickets indoors?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2018 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That would be great! Want to sell 50/50 tickets indoors?

Yes we can do that. Mary needs to eat around noon, hypoglycemic, so after that we can do a stint. As I mentioned she doesn't do well in heat. LOL We will be arriving Saturday morning around 10 central time.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2018 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Yes we can do that. Mary needs to eat around noon, hypoglycemic, so after that we can do a stint. As I mentioned she doesn't do well in heat. LOL We will be arriving Saturday morning around 10 central time.

Sounds good!

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2018 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds good!

I will be the old guy with snow white hair. LOL
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2018 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is no one on the forum because they are all at the 35th. We need pics!

------------------
I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun! 3800 SC swap to come!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock