Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  RAVE! I found a stereo add on that makes any factory stereo BLU-Tooth ready!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
RAVE! I found a stereo add on that makes any factory stereo BLU-Tooth ready! by Madathlon
Started on: 06-04-2018 08:46 PM
Replies: 8 (399 views)
Last post by: Madathlon on 06-06-2018 01:10 PM
Madathlon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2018 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadathlonSend a Private Message to MadathlonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this is the wrong spot please move.

Well I know many are upgrading with factory units and trying to make them work with your cell phone, many buy the unit that has an AUX port added. But what I found is even better.

http://a.co/8F2lKLt

That like take you to Amazon and is for an iSimple Hands-Free Calling and Music Streaming Kit with Control Button for Smartphones. Its 4 wires and an antenna connection and will turn any Stereo into a Blu-tooth ready unit. And it works AWESOME!

------------------
Mark Silva
1987 GT 2.8 V6 5 Speed manual
"The Road trip called life starts with a flat tire and a missing jack"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Domtech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2018 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DomtechSend a Private Message to DomtechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been recommending this device to people for years since I installed a few in my friends cars.

I just installed on in my Fiero a month ago and my friend recorded a how-to video that should be up on his youtube channel soon.
Madathlon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2018 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadathlonSend a Private Message to MadathlonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had it for about a week and its great. And I love the part that my Old beat up stereo acts as an Anti-theft device. Since a thief don't want an 87 broken looking stereo LOL

------------------
Mark Silva

Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2018 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, question. On my Delco radio every time I get even near a power pole or power/ phone line my radio goes staticky. When using this device does it go in and out like the radio stations do?

-Crasian
Madathlon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2018 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadathlonSend a Private Message to MadathlonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope. Here what I did. This unit connects thru the antenna (A physical connection not radio like many of the FM transmitters you buy cheaply) So With the App I set the unit to a popular local channel. Bob FM KESR 107.1. So when the radio comes on its already tuned to a channel that my wife and I like. So not static burst or dead air. Then If I want to connect I just turn on the phones Blue-Tooth and it takes over and I can receive, make calls, play streaming music and even listen to E-books. It's crystal clear and even my 104-year grandfather can use it. Hell he might even be able to install it. You can even name the unit. I did mine because I also install one in my 1999 Explorer.

This unit is super easy. and well worth the money

Originally posted by Crasian:

Ok, question. On my Delco radio every time I get even near a power pole or power/ phone line my radio goes staticky. When using this device does it go in and out like the radio stations do?

-Crasian

------------------
Mark Silva

Domtech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2018 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DomtechSend a Private Message to DomtechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crasian:

-Crasian

On AM or FM?
That's normal for AM, and this device uses FM.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2018 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw the YouTube video. Pretty impressive!

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2018 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So....if I install this device on my 08 Silverado with it's basic & 'dumb' OEM stereo, it becomes blu tooth ready too?
Madathlon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2018 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadathlonSend a Private Message to MadathlonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it world and no one else would know about it

Originally posted by maryjane:

So....if I install this device on my 08 Silverado with it's basic & 'dumb' OEM stereo, it becomes blu tooth ready too?

------------------
Mark Silva

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay