Fiero featured in Craftsman PopUp Display by CharlieGT
Started on: 05-15-2018 04:02 PM
Replies: 10 (443 views)
Last post by: Spoon on 05-20-2018 11:26 PM
CharlieGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CharlieGTClick Here to visit CharlieGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to CharlieGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was walking through Lowe's this weekend and saw a familiar shape in the background of this pop up ad / display for Craftsman tools. Thought I'd share!

[This message has been edited by CharlieGT (edited 05-15-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Evidently Craftsman couldn't find a better looking car for the photo shoot? Looks like they simply went to a junkyard and got that car.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-15-2018).]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Indeed! Makes we wonder if they took the photo in the junkyard and just Photoshopped a concrete garage floor onto it in place of the junkyard gravel. Dig that rusty brake rotor!
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They don't even have the tool on any bolt or nut. He is just holding it over the upper ball joint for the pic...
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

They don't even have the tool on any bolt or nut. He is just holding it over the upper ball joint for the pic...

I didn't even pay attention to that. Oh well, thats what you get when Kmart merges with a company. Every sense of quality and reality go down the toilet.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-15-2018).]

cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NO-NO-NO! You use a very large socket and hammer it on the ball joint and then give it a quarter-turn and it makes the car 10 mph quicker! And the latest trend is to have rusty brake rotors so they grip really good (Until the rotors separate from the hub!)
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1/2" drive Breaker bar he's using is not part of kit shown.
Many OE BJ don't even have grease fittings there. If you even give doubt he's removing bolts attach BJ to UCA... Need a wrench to hold bottom end and some method to hold in place.

brake rotor is junk. Most shops won't even try to turn because too much rust alone.

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
I didn't even pay attention to that. Oh well, thats what you get when Kmart merges with a company. Every sense of quality and reality go down the toilet.
Please, Sears sucked way before K-mart Bought the company. If Kmart didn't buy would've gone bankrupt very soon after. (Kmart Corp change name Sears to make people think Sear "saved" Kmart. Not.)

even now sold off Craftsman (bought by Stanly B&K last year) to stay afloat and still closing more stores.
Many Kenmore items are made by Whirlpool that just put K label on same stuff available everywhere.
DieHard batteries are Jonson Controls batteries same as Many others like Interstate, Walmart. (DieHard label is also for a lot of crap sold thru stores and online.)
Both often w/ higher price and no better then most others.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 05-15-2018).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:

Please, Sears sucked way before K-mart Bought the company. If Kmart didn't buy would've gone bankrupt very soon after. (Kmart Corp change name Sears to make people think Sear "saved" Kmart. Not.)

even now sold off Craftsman (bought by Stanly B&K last year) to stay afloat and still closing more stores.
Many Kenmore items are made by Whirlpool that just put K label on same stuff available everywhere.
DieHard batteries are Jonson Controls batteries same as Many others like Interstate, Walmart. (DieHard label is also for a lot of crap sold thru stores and online.)
Both often w/ higher price and no better then most others.

I agree.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2018 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CharlieGT:

I was walking through Lowe's this weekend and saw a familiar shape in the background of this pop up ad / display for Craftsman tools. Thought I'd share!

Are you all able to see the pic ? I just see a little square.

I've tried my laptop @my cell phone, still I do not see a pic.

Could someone post it the "normal" way ? I can't be the only one that can't see it. Thanks.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2018 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Are you all able to see the pic ? I just see a little square.

I've tried my laptop @my cell phone, still I do not see a pic.

Could someone post it the "normal" way ? I can't be the only one that can't see it. Thanks.

I think Dropbox is having issues right now
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2018 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very elusive pic,,,,

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock