1987 GT in LA Junk yard by cvxjet
Started on: 04-25-2018 02:14 PM
Replies: 6 (315 views)
Last post by: FieroMontreal on 05-16-2018 12:47 PM
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2018 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is an 87 GT in relatively good shape at Samson's Auto Salvage in L.A.- It looks like the quarter glass is in perfect condition...anyone in the area should go check it out. It's kind of sad to see a car in good condition go to the JY.....Replace the engine or trans (Or whatever is wrong) and have a good car.......

Yes, I would like the GT windows for my car, but that is a long way away.....and the last 50 miles or so would be in "LA" type traffic (Yikes!)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey im in LA 20 minutes from here. dang I wonder if its still there. I might go over the weekend. Need anything ??????????
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would really like to get the quarter windows out of it if they are in good condition.....They look good but you have to be careful taking them off; I use sharp putty knives and some safety wire and take my time......I actually have practiced on any I find that are broken....Also a right (passenger) interior rear side panel- the one that covers the seat belt retractor...

I would really appreciate getting them.....Cost plus profit, obviously.....(And shipping)
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2018 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh I HATE my luck. its GONE> I actually spoke to the worker who crushed it. He said he couldn't believe how nice it was and he had to crush it. he crushed it 2 weeks ago. I just went there this weekend and found NADA......... im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad. he said the tail lights and side panels were in great condition. how did you know there was a fiero there if you did not go in person. ??????
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2018 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crapcrapcrapcrap! If you want to find Fieros in JYs without actually driving there and searching go on line to "Row 52" and punch in the info......You can search ALL JYs across the country or locally with your zip code and a mileage radius.....

I do appreciate you taking the time to go there........Just which I had checked earlier.....
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2018 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by freedom0226:
I actually spoke to the worker who crushed it. He said he couldn't believe how nice it was and he had to crush it. he crushed it 2 weeks ago. He said the tail lights and side panels were in great condition.

Unbelievable!!!
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2018 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Crapcrapcrapcrap! If you want to find Fieros in JYs without actually driving there and searching go on line to "Row 52" and punch in the info......You can search ALL JYs across the country or locally with your zip code and a mileage radius.....

I do appreciate you taking the time to go there........Just which I had checked earlier.....

ROW52 is great I've used it several times to order parts from yards out west HOWEVER their coverage out east sucks. Most yards that I know are not on ROW52 so it's not every JY in the USA but it's a lot of them.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock