Fiero GT quarter window OEM question... by Crasian
Started on: 04-07-2018 11:18 AM
Replies: 3 (458 views)
Last post by: Rsvl-Rider on 04-07-2018 12:44 PM
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2018 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys. I did a search and found some info but not all of the info I am needing. I’m sure most of you saw the auction for the set of OEM GT quarter windows on EBay. They went for a lot of coin. I don’t have much reference beyond the pics from Ebay to compare the “OEM” drivers side I currently have. And now I found out that there were 2(?) different OEM ones, depending on where they were made? I’m a little confused and I do not want to mis-represent what I have if it’s not OEM. And I will hopefully have another member put up pics since my computer refuses to cooperate... thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2018 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All OEM's I have seen had same graphics.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-07-2018).]

Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2018 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of new smoked windows from Ebay, I think it’s Cooks (?), and the curve on the “oem” is different. “OEM” follows the curve of the body near perfect. But I gotta admit, the edge finish is kinda poor compared to my tinted set. The imprinted markings are near identical.

[This message has been edited by Crasian (edited 04-07-2018).]

Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2018 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crasian, here are your pics....

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 04-07-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock