Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Ready Player One possible Fiero spotting (New Movie)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ready Player One possible Fiero spotting (New Movie) by FieroMontreal
Started on: 03-31-2018 08:57 AM
Replies: 4 (588 views)
Last post by: x-thumpr-x on 04-06-2018 10:56 PM
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2018 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw Ready Player One in theaters last night and I'm pretty sure I saw a glimpse of a white coupe at the beginning of the movie. The car is heavily damaged in a junk pile to the right of your screen. You can see it when wade exits the stacks and walks between rows of stacked derelict cars before entering the hidden conversion van and logging into the Oasis for the first time. I can't seem to find any screen shots online but if anyone else is going to see the movie, pay attention and let me know if it was a Fiero or not. I'm pretty sure it was. It's only on screen for a few seconds. I didn't notice any bumper pads so maybe 87-88 coupe.

------------------

AKA. FieroAlex

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2018 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's interesting how the Fiero shows up in so many modern day movies:

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats for sure a Fiero, great find!

The Minnesota Fiero club's 'enterprise' called Back To The 80's - MN, had a little shindig at the IMAX opening in Minnesota, since its a very 80s centric movie....we teamed up with a Delorean Time Machine owner who brought his show car out for the crowd, and some other 80s cars including a Fiero, and Synthesis brought out his personal VR setup for customers to try out before the movie. It vas fun.

Check it out on our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/BackToThe80sMN/

If you don't have facebook you can probably read this article someone wrote.
http://twincitiesgeek.com/2...player-one-premiere/

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-02-2018).]

da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, after I seen this post, I was extra vigilant looking for it at the beginning. Very easy to point out on an IMAX. I even had most of my family with me point and whisper to me "you have a car like that"
x-thumpr-x

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2018 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw the movie in IMAX also and this is in the first few minutes of the movie, Picked it out right away.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock