Car meets in Ontario by Cooper5204
Started on: 03-30-2018 12:00 AM
Replies: 10 (233 views)
Last post by: copperhens on 04-08-2018 07:22 PM
Cooper5204

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cooper5204Send a Private Message to Cooper5204Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, wondering if anybody body here is around the GTA? Or does anybody know any meets around the GTA? If not, would love to get some of us together this summer.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not the GTA but here in Kincardine we have a cruise night every Friday of every long weekend in July and August. Usually cars start showing up around 4 PM. It is all makes and models and everyone welcome. Motorcycles too. It has grown to be a big show, cars cover the main street downtown core and 3 side streets. Port Elgin has Pumpkinfest in October and the weekend long car show there is one of the biggest in Ontario. Port Elgin is 40 KM north of Kincardine. Kincardine is located on the shore of Lake Huron on Hwy 21 at the end of Hwy 9. About 170 KM NW of the GTA.

[This message has been edited by wftb (edited 03-30-2018).]

David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should be receiving a message from the GTA Fiero group on WhatsApp soon.
Cooper5204

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cooper5204Send a Private Message to Cooper5204Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

You should be receiving a message from the GTA Fiero group on WhatsApp soon.

I dont have whatsapp downloaded but i will right now.
Cooper5204

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cooper5204Send a Private Message to Cooper5204Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cooper5204

94 posts
Member since Apr 2017

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Hello

This link should help

http://www.gtfieros.com/php...topic.php?f=5&t=1052

Thank you!!
yamaha94

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2018 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Cooper, PM me your cell number and I will add you to the group
exST165

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2018 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exST165Send a Private Message to exST165Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the GT Fiero forum still active? I tried registering months ago and never got a reply.

Thomas
Cooper5204

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2018 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cooper5204Send a Private Message to Cooper5204Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exST165:

Is the GT Fiero forum still active? I tried registering months ago and never got a reply.

Thomas

I had no problem registering a week ago
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2018 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exST165:

Thomas

You are now activated.

I went into the board index and found 2 registers there that I never knew about. Sorry, 99% of the time I get an email when someone registers and I have to activate the account. I never new about you and another person. I manually activate so I can check for spam bot accounts.
copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2018 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by copperhens (edited 04-08-2018).]

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock