How much to ship? by KMFDMFAN
Started on: 03-28-2018 03:51 PM
Replies: 5 (184 views)
Last post by: KMFDMFAN on 03-29-2018 10:05 AM
KMFDMFAN

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys & gals! I've been prepping for paint among other things and I've got most of the car ready for the shop but noticed I've got a crack in my right front fender and it looks like it's a chunk is missing where the fender liner screws in. I'm sure it's repairable and isn't noticeable to most... however... it's driving me crazy.

What I'm wondering is: Who has experience shipping a right front fender?

I'm wanting to swap out before sending to paint. Is it cheaper through USPS, FedEx, UPS or on a Greyhound bus?

There aren't many local options for me at/near ZIP CODE 39503

... and yes I'm looking for a Right front fender. White preferably..

Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With or without ground effects?
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last time I tried selling a fender to someone on here, UPS wanted $196.00 and it was only going from NY to AZ. I kept the box to about the size of the fender and the whole thing was only 13 lbs. Needless to say, the guy didn't buy it and I don't blame him. But hey, I still have that fender and it's white!
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greyhound used to be the best deal for bulky light packages....now?....maybe.
KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

With or without ground effects?

either/or :-)
KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KMFDMFAN

157 posts
Member since Sep 2013

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

The last time I tried selling a fender to someone on here, UPS wanted $196.00 and it was only going from NY to AZ. I kept the box to about the size of the fender and the whole thing was only 13 lbs. Needless to say, the guy didn't buy it and I don't blame him. But hey, I still have that fender and it's white!

That's what I'm kinda' afraid of. Hoping some eBay sales have free shipping but don't want to pay over $100 for the part.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock