Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero door Glasses few Sets Green tint & Grey tint In Stock Now Same Prices

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero door Glasses few Sets Green tint & Grey tint In Stock Now Same Prices by prosource
Started on: 03-25-2018 12:04 PM
Replies: 6 (354 views)
Last post by: prosource on 03-30-2018 10:54 PM
prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[b][/b] We have some sets of door glasses both original factory green tint or grey tint option. They run $160 each green or $175 each grey tint. Add $15 box fee. UPS ranges from $40-65 range within most of the continental USA. Some locations slightly higher as well as Canadian shipping. Let me know.
There are also some OEM grey tint roof glasses available in California. They run $175.
Richard
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Richard, Thanks for providing these to the Fiero community.

I love the grey tint ones I bought a few years ago, haven't installed them yet, but I still love them !
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a new drivers side, do you sell individually?
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Richard, Thanks for providing these to the Fiero community.

I love the grey tint ones I bought a few years ago, haven't installed them yet, but I still love them !
Thanks, you know it's time to put the new ones in!

prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

prosource

105 posts
Member since Apr 2012

Originally posted by LornesGT:

I need a new drivers side, do you sell individually?

Yes I assume the standard green tint. So it will run $160 + $15 box fee + $45 UPS if shipping to IL You can email me at info@prosourceglassintl.com if you want to order. Thanks Richard

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually the gray tint the set I bought from you not long ago was busted up in the mail. The first set you sent me broke in the mail and you replaced them. The driver side on the second set shattered after I installed it, I assume I tightened the bolts to tight. So I am having to get a 3rd .
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give me a call or email me info@prosourceglassintl.com I assume tightened too much if installed with no overlap. It does not seem to break too often from past experieince..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock