Discord Server? by Blitz54
Started on: 03-22-2018 11:53 PM
Replies: 12 (713 views)
Last post by: Stubby79 on 04-11-2018 11:47 AM
Blitz54

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blitz54Send a Private Message to Blitz54Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey peeps. Has anyone set up a discord server for us Fiero people? Would be cool to talk/message other people in a quick live chat. Easier for super quick questions, and just to chat about random stuff as well. See what kind of other hobbies everyone here has, or other cars, stuff like that.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do a lot of people here even know what discord is? Lol

I'd be interested in joining the server. I haven't used my account in ages.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use Discord daily to hang out and talk to my friends in various interests... It's a great idea, however I'm almost 100% sure a Fiero Discord will be a ghost town. When it comes down to it, I assume that the people here aren't very active in the gaming community, what Discord is really designed for at it's core; a chatting application for gamers. Nothing against the age of anyone here, but I can't picture the senior members of our community using Discord just to talk about Fieros... Discord merges gaming and other communities perfectly, however if used just as an instant messenger with a small group of guys; the server will be very very inactive; exactly like the Fiero subreddit; https://www.reddit.com/r/fiero/

However I could be completely wrong. I can make one if there is heavy interest in it...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 03-23-2018).]

Leukay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be in!

Lately when I'm not working on the Fiero I'm on discord and playing PUBG haha
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I usually only see gamers using it to chat, more so with phone games.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 03-23-2018).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The old-timers may remember... We used to have a Fiero Spin Chat page. It died for lack of interest.
I was even doing chat rooms at the time, and it still didn't interest me enough to check in more than a few times.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 03-24-2018).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

The old-timers may remember... We used to have a Fiero Spin Chat page. It died for lack of interest.
I was even doing chat rooms at the time, and it still didn't interest me enough to check in more than a few times.

Back in early 2000s there was a virtual party going on in the late nights.
quite a few people would pop in and out. Many forum antics were contrived from there.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been workin' on a new version of "that thing of mine", if you'd like a Fiero-themed nook, lemme know...

Blitz54

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blitz54Send a Private Message to Blitz54Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I have been workin' on a new version of "that thing of mine", if you'd like a Fiero-themed nook, lemme know...

I'm not sure what you mean by "that thing of mine". But I still like the idea of of a discord or a little chat room. It would be a lot easier for quick questions or just general chatting it up when you're bored.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2018 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, here's the deal - Some of you brave souls hop on over to http://augworld.com

-install the client. (Yeah, just do it, trust me, I'm NOT a D*ck - I've been here since 2001, made a few things for you guys over the years)
(the first time you connect, it may download a few new updates.)
-create a (family-friendly) username

I will create a Fiero place for you to hang out in tomorrow/ Friday.

but for now, hang out in the forest.

See if you can find the boat. ( After you connect, Click on the reddish square icon on the left side of the client, which will bring you to the forest and then after you warp to the forest, the boat is to the left...

You move with the arrow keys. up arrow + left or right allows you to jump.

All I ask is that you are nice to other folks in there, don't troll or harass. (SERIOUSLY. PLEASE.)

Once you're in there, if you think of what you'd like to see in the future, make some art (or find some royalty free stuff via google) and I'll add it.

See ya on the other side!

I may be in there, but I'm probably NOT near my kbd.

-TDA

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 04-05-2018).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2018 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there any interest in this? I’d be happy to set it up for you...
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2018 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Telegram.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2018 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

-create a (family-friendly) username

Well, I'm out.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock