Jalopnik reviews 88 Formula T-Top by CJB118
Started on: 03-09-2018 12:27 PM
Replies: 4 (290 views)
Last post by: wftb on 03-10-2018 08:35 PM
CJB118

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CJB118Send a Private Message to CJB118Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...............LINK
Jalopnik is highlighting an 88 Formula with t-tops, FS on CL in Washington, for it's 'Nice Price or Crack Pipe' section.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally a very well written and thoughtful article about a Formula.
The points are factual and only lend admiration to the Fiero in general..... nicely done.

I have always been partial to a Formula, so my view may be a bit biased, but they are nice, and worthy of the attention this article bestows on them in my book.
My '88 GT is fine, but I feel a nice clean Formula is in my future!

(yes, I still love the GT, but to each his own hehehehehhh)
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally feel that all 88s ought to be saved if possible, now.....There aren't that many left, and they did have the real purpose-made Fiero suspension, plus other changes. Even 4 cylinders should be saved. My own fav would be a Formula, but i would not turn my nose up at a GT.....
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2018 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They missed a few points, but basically a decently (and favorably, for a change) written article.
Nice to see people not dissing the price. Gives me some hope that my beneficiaries will be able to sell mine for some decent coin.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2018 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree a well written piece about a Fiero from Jalopnik. The last review I read talked about Fiero chassis flex and rattling body panels. I figured the guy had never actually driven a Fiero. They constantly go on about a Fiero being a failure for GM but really other than only a 5 year run it was a very good selling car. The failure lay in GM's refusal to make upgrades every year and letting the fire fiasco get way out of hand.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock