Started on: 02-08-2018 03:27 PM
Replies: 30 (2504 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 01-09-2024 05:50 PM
paulmckibben

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulmckibbenClick Here to visit paulmckibben's HomePageSend a Private Message to paulmckibbenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Due to ongoing cancer treatments, fierosails.com website will close in April of 2019. The domain name will be retained but the site will not exist. Therefore if you want any information currently on the site, download it before it disappears.

The effects of this are:

- The site will remain up until April 2019 (next year, not this)
- Sail panels are no longer offered
- Decals/graphics will continue to be offered beyond 2019 via email at fierosails@yahoo.com

Thanks to all who have patronized us since 1997; we appreciate your support and encouragement.

Paul McKibben
fierosails.com

P.S. If you have a question, please send it to fierosails@yahoo.com. As much as I enjoy it, I rarely get time to monitor Pennock’s.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear this. I have a few things from you on my Fieros.
Prayers for your health.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul, this saddens me to hear. You have helped me a lot with my Fieros over the years. I sincerely hope that someone can continue the great work you started. Best wishes for your health.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear.... This is bad news all around.

Good luck with everything, keep us updated on how you're doing! Stay strong!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with the journey ahead.

I bought sail panels from you several years ago.
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2018 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one is better at service, quality, or responsiveness - no one. Thank you for your service to the community and to me personally. Keeping you and yours in my prayers.
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2018 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry to hear this Paul. Hope the treatment goes well.

Thanks for my beautiful custom sails.

Cheers
PK

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2018 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sorry to hear this Paul, I hope your treatment goes well and is successful. Thank you for all the great service over the years, especially my custom hood decal. Be well.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2018 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry to hear this, Paul. I wish you all the best.
robert1234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2018 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry to hear this Paul. My prayers are with you.
I'll mirror the site for members that will need future information.
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2018 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul,
Thanks to you I have scaled down decals for my Indy go-cart which will be on the cart to show at fieros 35th anniversary. Prayers are with you!

Ron T
And Jimmy

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2018 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you just need hosting? If you had hosting sorted would you still run the site?
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2018 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for your valued service to the Fiero community! Here's to a complete recovery of your health. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2018 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about your situation, best of luck to you.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2018 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad to hear of another top-notch, legacy Fiero vendor retiring. We can't thank Paul McKibben enough for his years of service to the Fiero Community everywhere!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2018 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sad to hear this from a long timeparts vendor, thanks for the many years of helping to keep our cars on the road.
I hope that your health improves and your able to kick cancers ass. -Jason
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2018 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shame to hearn, best wishes. Been waiting to order some new sails are any left?
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2018 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm with him.

Take care of yourself & work at getting thru your illness.

Archie

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Sad to hear of another top-notch, legacy Fiero vendor retiring. We can't thank Paul McKibben enough for his years of service to the Fiero Community everywhere!

Mike Morris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2018 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sorry to hear

------------------
1999 Camaro Z28 B4C Heads Cam Intake Stall etc
1996 Mustang Cobra Mystic Bolt ons N20
1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 331 R block S trim Intercooled
1988 MR2 SC Cammed,Pulley etc
1988 Corvette Cammed stalled bolt ons

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2018 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of your health issues. Praying for good treatment results and your full recovery.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-16-2018).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2018 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First off I would like to wish Paul our prayers; and very best wishes for a recovery. Hearing about a heath challenge from a key supplier who has been a staple in the Fiero community for so long and and has helped so many with quality products is really tough news. The hobby continues on and I'm sure that you will always be part of it.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is paul still around and making stickers I hope he is ok. I emailed his yahoo but have not received a reply.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by freedom0226:

is paul still around and making stickers I hope he is ok. I emailed his yahoo but have not received a reply.

Paul is doing fine as of last year. His son has taken over the decal business.

His email is SimpleSignman@gmail.com

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 03-30-2021).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by freedom0226:

Paul is now a Snowbird. Living up north in the summer and migrating to the Carolina coast in the winter.

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered a decal just a few weeks ago via email (simplesignman@gmail.com) and received it quickly.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Allen took over the business. I can say he is a easy guy to work with. He helped design my business logo for window decals and business bumper stickers.

Edit: the stated email above is indeed how to contact him.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 04-05-2021).]

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2021 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if he will take up the sail panels again?
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2021 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

I wonder if he will take up the sail panels again?

I'm kind of leaning towards that he won't. They are quite a bit more involved than the decals. But I hope I'm wrong.
1985 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2024 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1985 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are decals still being offered, if so what email is to be used? I bought the Fiero store Fiero GT decklid decal, don't know what Fiero it was designed for, but it wasn't the 1985 Fiero GT (only GT with the sticker) as it is 9.5" long and doesn't have the center red stripe, original is closer to 11 inches long, slightly taller too, with the red stripe.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2024 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

He is a wonderful human being, We LOVE this gentleman. Does he need a kidney? Someone to leap in front of him when random gunfire erupts? Just let me know. xoxo

God.

Jesus...

Paul come in at a CLOSE third.

XOXO

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-07-2024).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2024 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Georgia Fieros has archived the Fiero Sails website at www.gafiieero.org
Just click on the Links tab at the left of the screen.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock