Started on: 01-30-2018 06:57 AM
Replies: 2 (269 views)
Last post by: GODFATHER on 01-30-2018 02:53 PM
fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a86 se i put a380 s1 na with 4 speed trans. Life happened and it sat for 5 years out side i got the last parts i needed to get it running and it started right up was happy. Let it run for a few the shut it down checked the oil and a nasty milk shake instead of oil . i know it could be fixed but i have 2 other running and driving fieros . so going to strip what i can then smoke the tires till the motor pops and then to the junk yard . just sad i had the car for about 20years lol but leaving it outside wreaked it . it would need 2 of everything now

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 01-30-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gen2muchwork

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To be safe, I'd make sure thats coolant in there. In 5 years, a lot of condensation can get into the oil depending on how big your temps swing there. Maybe enough to milkshake. I'd double check before sending it to the yard though.
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Intake manifold where egr is will melt and leak coolant into oil.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock