Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero door Glasses few Sets Green tint & Grey tint In Stock Now Same Prices

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero door Glasses few Sets Green tint & Grey tint In Stock Now Same Prices by prosource
Started on: 01-28-2018 10:25 PM
Replies: 4 (379 views)
Last post by: prosource on 01-31-2018 12:43 AM
prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2018 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have a few sets of the factory green tint LOF logo and the grey tint without logo back in stock. Still same pricing for 2018 $160 each side green or $175 ea grey. Same $15 boxing + UPS freight. We ship right out. You can get a quote delivered just email me at info@prosourceglassintl.com or toll free Mon-Fri 877-345-2800. There are OEM roof glasses still available shipped from California.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2018 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rich, I am confused.... the title says "Green tint & Grey tint In Stock Now Same Prices"

However you posted two different prices:

Originally posted by prosource:
$160 each side green or $175 ea grey.

Anyone reading this, you will not find a more reliable vendor to deal with. I saw he had OEM sunroof glass or sale, and I called on Labor Day, knowing I would more than likely get his voice mail, which I did, and left a message. He called me 15 minutes later, oh his day off, and took care of my order which he shipped out the following day. I am very happy with the OEM sunroof glass I purchased from him, and the fantastic customer service.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2018 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Still same pricing "
I assume means the pricing has not changed since he last communicated with us.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2018 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

"Still same pricing "
I assume means the pricing has not changed since he last communicated with us.

Ahhhhhhh I somehow skimmed right over that. I was sidelined from the title of the post I guess:
"Fiero door Glasses few Sets Green tint & Grey tint In Stock Now Same Prices"

prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2018 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yep same pricing in 2018 as 2017, 2016. 2015 and so on. i think we have not changed it is several years except freight costs have gone up a little- maybe $10-15 in the last few years..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock