Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Does anyone in Michigan want this Fiero?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Does anyone in Michigan want this Fiero? by Fats
Started on: 01-28-2018 02:54 PM
Replies: 9 (581 views)
Last post by: Fats on 02-12-2018 01:32 AM
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2018 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got an 86 Fastback that I got a year or so ago for $400 bucks. The front end is damaged, I'm not sure how bad. I got the car for the fasback clip originally. I thought I had it sold to a guy for what I paid, just to get something going with it and not have another car sitting. He never made a payment, and told me today to come get it. (I'm not upset, the guy has had his own string of problems.)

The problem is that the car is in Michigan, I work all the time and getting it back to Missouri is difficult at best, and at least raises the costs I have in the car. I've already rented a dolly twice to move this thing from Indiana to Middle Michigan, and then up to Grand Rapids. >_<

The back is in decent shape, I guess it's now missing the exhaust and has a cracked quarter window. The previous owner pulled the fuel rail to put new injectors on, and never put them back on. But the new b ox of injectors is there. I've got pictures on my phone of the car, but can't get to them right now. Black body, comes with all the panels needed in Gold. No real rust on the car that I saw. Engine was supposed to be good. Manual transmission. Power windows and has a Sunroof. Decent interior. Front end damage, but comes with replacement parts, including metal to fix it. Title is clear, and the previous owner kept it in a garage year round. He was adamant that it ran, but I've never tried it.

I think the new replacement headlight motors are in the passenger seat as well.

I'd like to get something back out of it, but I am not looking to get rich in the Fiero game. I didn't take a lot of photos of the car. I had it covered up by tarps on a back lot at work. :/

Trying to get Pip to work. Bear with me.

Let me know. I could possibly help someone out and deliver it, but I need my van back up here, and not the little Toyota I'm driving now. (Delivery out of the area could take time.)

Brad

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 01-28-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2018 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How soon do you need it gone? I'll be in East Tawas around April if you could drop it off there.
Good Luck
Gary
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2018 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

How soon do you need it gone? I'll be in East Tawas around April if you could drop it off there.
Good Luck
Gary

That's an option. He told the guy where it's parked that it would be gone by April 1st.

Brad
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where in Mi is it.....I've been working west of Ann Arbor for a few months and could use another parts car.....

------------------
87 GT....SBC...fast as hell...
Proud new owner of....THE DIRTY RAT

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2018 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's in Grand Rapids.
copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2018 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pmed

[This message has been edited by copperhens (edited 02-03-2018).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2018 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting, I live in GR. But at the moment do not have a need nor space for it. There are a lot of Fiero owners in GR & West Michigan.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 02-02-2018).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2018 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are you looking to get for it?
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2018 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any rust on the frame??
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2018 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I thought I commented. It must not have loaded when I shut the internet off for the night.

I finally got home after some time away, and I'm dealing with some minor stuff. Sorry I haven't got back to messages etc. I'll try over the next few days.

Basically I'm wanting to lose as little as possible with this car. I'm not looking to make money. No rust that I saw, but the front end was damaged in a wreck.

Brad

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock