Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Buy my car....(seriously PLEASE BUY MY CAR!!!)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Buy my car....(seriously PLEASE BUY MY CAR!!!) by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 01-25-2018 10:34 AM
Replies: 21 (936 views)
Last post by: Deabionni on 02-09-2018 05:29 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's got a digital Dash, good body and frame, new tires and nice rims, new ALT, and an unhappy motor.
I don't want to donate it, it's a good candidate for an engine swap....500 bucks.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/074100.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am really, really surprised this hasn't sold yet. I've seen exchanges for cars in worse condition for more money.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know - it's a 1:1 scale matchbox Fiero.

If my stupid body + stupid lack of funds I'd restore it magically. I just wait it gone and back on the road....
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12443 posts
Member since Jan 2012
I'm not trying to be a d*ck about it

I just would feel REALLY badly if it ended up as scrap.

Wraith177

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wraith177Send a Private Message to Wraith177Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would really love to buy this... but I’m out in Colorado. Otherwise I’d be asking if we could work out a payment arrangement for when I get my tax return... it’s about the only time I have cash like that on hand

------------------
This signature adds .5 bhp.
When in doubt, gun it.
84 2m4 —in progress to— 84 2m6sc

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It sucks, the shipping is the biggest issue.

#SadPanda
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shared to the Fiero FB group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204429635/
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man.. if you still have this when I get my tax refund it might just force me back into the Fiero game lol. Long Island isn't that far away.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What part of Long Island is the car located? Zip code will do.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2018 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

What part of Long Island is the car located? Zip code will do.

Spoon

PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12443 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Originally posted by Raydar:

Shared to the Fiero FB group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204429635/

Thanks for doing that.
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK I just have to ask...was this car the crime scene of a gruesome murder inside (think Pulp Fiction Movie) and TheDigitalAlchemist was just masterful in cleaning up the evidence? Because I see no other reason why this car should not have sold immediately. If I was still living in NJ I would have bought this car just for the seats alone!

smh,
-Van

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought there was a guy around central NY that was heavy into Fieros and also had a Fiero club? Find him, this may be up his alley.

That is, if it isn't part of a crime scene or a biohazard.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn. If I were nearby...
Sadly, it would cost me that much, or more, to get it here.

Just the seats are worth the asking price. Side scoops are worth another $200. People on FB are interested, but no takers, apparently, so far.
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VanGTP5000:

If I was still living in NJ I would have bought this car just for the seats alone!

Raydar...apparently great minds think alike!

-Van
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have bought this car yesterday had I been a few states closer. Unless someone knows a way to freight it for free?!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, it's a shame there are so few Fiero fans in my neck of the woods...
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you see the reply to your thread in the mall? Looks like you have a taker (finally) who is close by.

EDIT: Don't forget to keep me in mind if things don't pan out with another buyer. I'll make sure you don't have to "donate" it.

[This message has been edited by Deabionni (edited 02-05-2018).]

kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2018 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it was close to Indiana I would buy it for my son.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2018 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is FINALLY sold - to someone who will do an engine swap and take me for a drive.

SO glad I didn't have to donate her.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 03-01-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2018 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it ends up coming my way, I'll be breathing life in it by means of a Northstar. With that engine, I'd be using the stock 4T80E transmission so your car being an automatic would be perfect for that engine swap. The biggest down side is it'd have to sit for a few years before I could even start that project, as I finish up other ongoing projects first - which is why I'd like to see it go to someone who could use it sooner.

I hope your sale works out for the both of you.

[This message has been edited by Deabionni (edited 02-09-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock