Started on: 01-21-2018 01:42 AM
Replies: 11 (872 views)
Last post by: Australian on 01-23-2018 03:18 AM
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2018 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These guys have a crazy channel. They add turbos and nitrous to old clunkers, put them on a dyno, and try to blow them up. The Fiero is no exception
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2018 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From what I read, they plan on doing a swap and like you said, the intention was to kill it. These jokers would have been in trouble had there been an actual fire.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 01-21-2018).]

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2018 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice language with a bunch of kids in the room. Jerks
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2018 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to know how fast they got to 100mph!
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2018 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently some of you forgot about a buddy of mine's car. Fran had probably the very first turbo Fiero ever done and it was on a stock 2.8. It was also probably the very first modified Indy Fiero as well as the first Fiero to be converted to a fastback.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-21-2018).]

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2018 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ever watch a bunch of monkeys try and open up a trunk? Haha

They certainly succeeded in blowing it up though. I am curious what it out down before meltdown.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2018 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it wrong, that the only thing I had my eyes on during the video were the tail light lenses?
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2018 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009

Originally posted by jmbishop:

These jokers would have been in trouble had there been an actual fire.

If my intentions were to run an engine till it blows, I would have had a hose and a few fire extinguishers at the ready. I see none of that in the video....

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2018 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I would have had a hose and a few fire extinguishers at the ready. I see none of that in the video....

Retards didn't even know how to open the decklid.

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2018 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's sad that they don't have any respect for the fiero...
AWautoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2018 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AWautoworksSend a Private Message to AWautoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not quite a stock 2.8 but close. last GEN 2.8 with aluminum heads and a 3400 Intake for better flow. Engine by SCHWA motorsports and wide body by AWautoworks
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2018 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As they planned to blow it up you can be assured they drained the oil no sign of any test made or any data collected just quickest attempt to kill it. It will die in 2 mins without oil full ball with or without a turbo.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock