Stop The Presses! by VanGTP5000
Started on: 01-16-2018 03:33 PM
Replies: 8 (382 views)
Last post by: VanGTP5000 on 01-16-2018 07:44 PM
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THIS JUST IN:

Nestle is selling it's U.S. candy business to Ferrero for about $2.8 billion. How will this effect the value of our little 2 door mid-engine machines?

-Van
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I couldn't resist...

Originally posted by James_GT:

Hey Andy,

Nice GT! I've had a few friends mispronounce 'Fiero' as 'Ferrero', they now refer to it as the "Ferrero Rocher".

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps because I don't have a sweet tooth, I had never heard of Ferrero before.
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Perhaps because I don't have a sweet tooth, I had never heard of Ferrero before.

If you watch any of the Hallmark channel during Christmas season the Ferrero commercial played often. Shows a hazelnut rolling through chocolate and wafers and then falls into a stack of them right as a lady picks it up to eat.
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

If you watch any of the Hallmark channel during Christmas season the Ferrero commercial played often. Shows a hazelnut rolling through chocolate and wafers and then falls into a stack of them right as a lady picks it up to eat.

You just made me want one!!

-Van
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEET!
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can show proof of a giant conspiracy to eliminate ANYTHING I like or buy.......TV dinners, sodas, cars....And Chocolate! I absolutely love Nestle's Crunch CRISP bars....I couldn't find them in stores after a while, so started buying boxes from Amazon...then they dried up....Last ones I found were when I went on a camping trip at Lake Sonoma in 2015 and stopped at a local grocery store......Now, it's even hard to find the regular Nestle's Crunch bars........(I SHARED my Crisp bars with a number of co-workers and friends- They ALL said they loved them....So why did they stop making it?)

Cars eliminated; Mercury Comet GT, Pontiac Fiero, Firebird.....They went so far as to eliminate Mercury and Pontiac completely........The same goes for where I have worked....Hire me and see your business get eliminated............
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Cars eliminated; Mercury Comet GT, Pontiac Fiero, Firebird.....They went so far as to eliminate Mercury and Pontiac completely........The same goes for where I have worked....Hire me and see your business get eliminated............

Don't forget Oldsmobile and Saturn semi-recently.............

P.S. I hate you all.... I am on the way to the Walgreen's on the corner to get

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-16-2018).]

VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

P.S. I hate you all.... I am on the way to the Walgreen's on the corner to get

I just literally laughed out loud! I may have to do the very same.

-Van

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock