fiero factory by brokeagain
Started on: 01-15-2018 09:42 PM
Replies: 2 (521 views)
Last post by: brokeagain on 01-15-2018 10:09 PM
brokeagain

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brokeagainSend a Private Message to brokeagainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all. I haven't been on here in years and I was just wondering what happened to the fiero factory.The website has not been updated since '10. Any info would be appreciated.Thanks in advance. I know there still has to be some old timers around.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're still there. Now owned by Jeremy (the former lead tech.)
It is now known as TFF Auto. They still are very much in the Fiero business, but are doing other things too. (Got to pay the bills, somehow.)
Their contact info (address and telephone #) are still the same. Not sure about email.
brokeagain

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brokeagainSend a Private Message to brokeagainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of course you would know. Thanks. I still have my gt steering wheel i got for Rosies retirement fund I bought at the last swap meet the wife and i attended. I never could bring myself to put it in a car but is a nice garage ornament that we cherish to this day. Thanks again.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock