Help: Looking for wheel visualizer website by trivet
Started on: 01-10-2018 10:09 AM
Replies: 7 (730 views)
Last post by: Australian on 01-12-2018 02:11 AM
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2018 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m looking for a website that I used a few months ago that let you see wheels on your car. (Wheel visualizer)
This site let you also adjust color, stance (height/drop), even brake caliper color – not only could you really get a good picture of what your car would look like with your new wheels – but you can also play with different color combos and ride heights.

I didn’t bookmark the site, and I can’t find it (or anything close to it) now. It’s hard to find a site that even HAS a Fiero to choose as an option, and this one had both fastback and notchback options (called base/GT)

Anyone know of this, or a similar website? Hoping to find it again and bookmark it this time.

Thanks,

Tim
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pcgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2018 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
try Tire Rack
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2018 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pcgold:

try Tire Rack

Nope - no Fiero. It's listed, but you get a "Photo of your car not available" message once selected.
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2018 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

Nope - no Fiero. It's listed, but you get a "Photo of your car not available" message once selected.

Tire Rack use to have it years ago. Not sure why they don't have it anymore.
Harold James Kie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Harold James KieSend a Private Message to Harold James KieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that The Tire Rack said in their "No picture available" comment that they did not have a suitable picture for representing the brand, so perhaps you could contact them and submit a picture for them to use. Just maybe...
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The site I'm looking for had MUCH more customization available than just wheels.

* Ride Height
* Color (custom for a infinite palette, not just the basics)
* Wheels (obviously)

It was a great way to picture new colors and suspension adjustments.

(edit) FOUND IT!!!

Tire Kingdom

This is the one I was thinking of - it doesn't have the caliper color option (I must have confused it with another one) but THIS is the one I was looking for.

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 01-11-2018).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's cool, and all, but what I want is a site that lets you specify WHAT diameter, WHAT width, and WHAT offset I need, and tell me what's available within those parameters.
Shouldn't be that difficult, but they almost never give you the offset options available, even if you dig for the other stuff.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The site is down for a few hours bummer will check later.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock