Hello chaps. GT in England. by AndyT
Started on: 12-05-2017 04:39 PM
Replies: 52 (1261 views)
Last post by: VanGTP5000 on 01-16-2018 03:28 PM
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the rear lenses (notchie design) I have replace the brake light section with ticken tockens.
IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PK:

In the rear lenses (notchie design) I have replace the brake light section with ticken tockens.

Must be an English thing.
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PK:As you mentioned high level brake light doubles up as a fog light.

Aren't fog lights usually low mounted front facing?

AndyT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyTSend a Private Message to AndyTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rear fog...red.
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fog is as Andy said amber and rear facing (required for mot test).

Standard headlights can be changed to left dip beam using Toyota hilux units. I found this out while chatting to a mate at the front of his truck. 5 mins later he had a one eyed truck so I could double check.

There was also a complete wiring schematic posted on old UK forum. Will see if I still have it somewhere.
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PK

1249 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by PK:

Oops I meant replaced the REVERSE light section! Replacing brake lights wouldn't be too clever. :-)

PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PK

1249 posts
Member since Sep 2001
The fog is as Andy said amber and rear facing (required for mot test).

Standard headlights can be changed to left dip beam using Toyota hilux units. I found this out while chatting to a mate at the front of his truck. 5 mins later he had a one eyed truck so I could double check.

There was also a complete wiring schematic posted on old UK forum. Will see if I still have it somewhere.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm dying to know what a ticken tocken is
AndyT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyTSend a Private Message to AndyTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some pics from over Xmas. Correct size REAR tyres fitted just before Xmas. It had 205 on the rear before. Now 215 rear and 205 front, running 30psi all around. Fiero Store side scoop added this week.

[This message has been edited by AndyT (edited 01-08-2018).]

PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Andy. How did you get a scoop sorted in the end?
AndyT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyTSend a Private Message to AndyTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got offered a couple through the forum. I bought one which was used Fiero Store type with low postage. ;-)

[This message has been edited by AndyT (edited 01-08-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
James_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James_GTSend a Private Message to James_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AndyT:

I heard someone say..."that's a Ferero!" He he he

Hey Andy,

Nice GT! I've had a few friends mispronounce 'Fiero' as 'Ferrero', they now refer to it as the "Ferrero Rocher".

I also removed the wing and love the look, not to mention the improved rear visibility.

------------------
James

RHD 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

[This message has been edited by James_GT (edited 01-08-2018).]

VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THIS JUST IN:

Nestle is selling it's U.S. candy business to Ferrero for about $2.8 billion. How will this effect the value of our little 2 door mid-engine machines?

-Van
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock