best fuel injectors by Kent Dellenbusch
Started on: 11-30-2017 05:27 PM
Replies: 8 (487 views)
Last post by: jmbishop on 12-17-2017 03:00 AM
Kent Dellenbusch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kent DellenbuschSend a Private Message to Kent DellenbuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All.

what is the best fuel injector brand for the 2.8?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3800sc injectors with the rest of the 3800sc
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clean injectors are better than dirty ones, but I have never heard of one brand being better than another.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

Clean injectors are better than dirty ones, but I have never heard of one brand being better than another.

Right, injectors don't = more power unless your running out of injector or you're replacing bad ones.

If you think you have bad/dirty injectors you can send them out to be cleaned/tested.

Kent Dellenbusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kent DellenbuschSend a Private Message to Kent DellenbuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

It's nice to have this help from so many enthusiasts.

[This message has been edited by Kent Dellenbusch (edited 11-30-2017).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent mine out as well.. RC Fuel injection .. I had them back in around three-days but they are in Cali like me.. edit to say-- you're close too.. just noticed. They are in Torrance ..---- check them out though. A Print-out came back with it and explained what was going on.. if anything.. flow percentages of how they performed before and after.

https://www.rceng.com

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 12-01-2017).]

Kent Dellenbusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kent DellenbuschSend a Private Message to Kent DellenbuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the heads up in So Cal. i will bookmark these guys.
From Riverside moving to Upland.
Harold James Kie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2017 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harold James KieSend a Private Message to Harold James KieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One option is to purchase a ultra-sonic cleaner and clean them at home. You can get a cleaner from Harbor Freight for under $75. I don't know what a auto/diesel shop would charge but if it is a reoccurring issue it might be worth it. You can always find other uses for it as well. My injectors were stuck from setting for many years and I cleaned them myself in a ultra-sonic cleaner that I bought used. You will have to do a bit of research to find the right fluid to use as there are a lot of options and opinions.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A ultrasonic cleaner is great to have but the piece of mind of having them tested is usually worth sending them out. You can test them yourself, you'll be able to see the spray pattern but measuring the flow would take a little effort.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock