Ebay Fiero/Ford GT Driving Description by Larryinkc
Started on: 11-08-2017 08:05 AM
Replies: 4 (421 views)
Last post by: FastOwen2XLL on 11-11-2017 12:16 AM
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was interesting how the seller describes driving this Fiero based Ford GT replica that's on Ebay. Not mine :- ( no connection to seller.

" This car is unbelievable to drive ,, the custom exhaust makes it the most fantastic sounding car a couple mods on front give it 2004 gt look ( better than my lancia stratos) or any of the other lil red cars I have owned. Chassis modifications were suggested by Len Bailey himself It is built like a tank. A built in crash-impact -roll structure is very reassuring..heavy all steel windshield frame. Drive ability is better than any other sports car I have EVER driven. Having worked for Ferarri in mid 80s I have driven them all.. Nice but garage ornaments. Drives and rides better than my Miura. Car is unbelievable in traffic They are pure joy. A riot to drive . Economical ha.. For sure This thing ripps SM'Q going to 7 /11 These are not flimsy liltoys and with a v- 8 6 speed (go to v-8 Archie .com) and no maintain. Or repairs and out on the track it's pure Lemans ..its been on the green at P.B Laguna seca,.. Mulholland drive and Atlantic ave in Miami. "

https://www.ebay.com/itm/19...AOSwJtdZ9PQi&vxp=mtr

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to see a picture of his "Miura".
Not that I doubt he owns one ......
Jonathan Tate

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

I'd love to see a picture of his "Miura".
Not that I doubt he owns one ......

His VW powered Miura kit?
Maybe he meant Fiura?
Fiero based Miura ""Fiura"
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2017 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
took the time to make it look like a GT with 80's wheels still
FastOwen2XLL

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2017 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastOwen2XLLSend a Private Message to FastOwen2XLLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice. But not for $22,500. It's not THAT nicely done.

Not long ago I saw a Ferrari 355 replica stretched on an '88 chassis. It already had a 3800sc swapped in it. Much higher quality level of fit and finish. I think they wanted around $16k for it!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock