Yellow 88 GT in Montana by sledcaddie
Started on: 10-27-2017 09:07 PM
Replies: 3 (397 views)
Last post by: skitime on 11-09-2017 09:31 PM
sledcaddie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2017 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a 1988 Yellow GT that has been off/on lately on Ebay. It was a garaged car for 28 years, with really low mileage. Supposedly bought in Kansas City, then drove to Montana, and put into a garage. Haven't seen it posted lately. I think the highest bid I saw was $12,000, but they were asking $18,000. Anybody else monitor this, or know if it sold? Not looking to buy another. Just curious.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2017 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has appeared several times on the Facebook groups, lately. It is NOT completely original. It has leather and lumbar which were never offered together. Also, the leather is not perforated, as the factory leather was. Probably Mr.Mikes. Very nice but still not original.
Also, as I understand it, several requests have been made for pics of the RPO label. Those requests were ignored.
Please don't misunderstand... the car is very nice, but if I'm (theoretically) paying that kind of money for a low mile collectible, I want to see *everything*, with no games or bullshit.
Of course, YMMV.
sledcaddie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2017 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, not showing the VIN made me a bit suspicious. I guess if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. Thanks for your info and opinion.
skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2017 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been seeing a yellow 88 GT here in my hometown Akron PA. A few weeks ago I talked to a guy loading up a black 88 GT about 8 houses away from mine. He said the guy was storing it for years. Since mine was an 88 GT I am always looking for them.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock