Finally painted my fieros interior by Thedugshow
Started on: 10-27-2017 07:08 PM
Replies: 6 (707 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 11-03-2017 10:25 AM
Thedugshow

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2017 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThedugshowSend a Private Message to ThedugshowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Painting my fieros interior

Finally got around to painting my fieros interior. What brand of paint did most you go with?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2017 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thedugshow:

Painting my fieros interior

Finally got around to painting my fieros interior. What brand of paint did most you go with?

I just painted mine the other week too. I ordered mine from the Fiero Store. The brand was U-POL if I recall?
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2017 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool. I will do this too in the future.

I watched the entire video without fast forwarding.

Thedugshow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThedugshowSend a Private Message to ThedugshowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I abused the parts a little bit and the paint didn't scratch. It's almost winter so probably won't do any more painting till spring. I'll go back to my engine bay for awhile. It's amazing how much there is too work on. It's such a small car.
Fiero2m4Fastback

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-30-2017 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m4FastbackSend a Private Message to Fiero2m4FastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have seen it already but I unsubscribed due to the poor audio and random videos. If you started another channel for only Fiero stuff and fixed the audio, I'd subscribe again.
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2017 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone been able to get light tan from the Fiero store or elsewhere? They strangely don't list that color although they have a photo of it?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2017 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SEM is good brand stuff for interiors.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock