Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Weekend 2018 [March 29th thru April 1st] (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Weekend 2018 [March 29th thru April 1st] by JohnWPB
Started on: 10-06-2017 11:12 PM
Replies: 109 (3651 views)
Last post by: 2002z28ssconv on 04-05-2018 06:52 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe, you will be missed. Hope you and the family can make it next year!

Ok, Frank Martin suggested I create a form to get an idea of how many people will be attending the breakfast. Robert Holts of Capitol City Fieros is hosting the breakfast, and needs a rough head count for reservations.

I added the other events such as the boat cruise, laps around the New Smyrna track, as well as other dinners to make and adjust our reservations as necessary.

In previous years it has been almost impossible to get people to take just a minute to fill this out. All we can do is ask nicely, so that we can plan things accordingly.

You can[url=EVERYONE, Please take a minute to fill out this form to help us plan reservations and attendance for dinners, the boat cruise ect. It is important to have rough numbers that plan on attending. You can fill the form out here.
EDITED TO FIX LINK

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-17-2018).]

IP: Logged
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EVERYONE, Please take a minute to fill out this form to help us plan reservations and attendance for dinners, the boat cruise ect. It is important to have rough numbers that plan on attending. You can fill the form out here.

Fixed it for you, John.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks tshark! I fixed it in the post I did as well.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Joe, you will be missed. Hope you and the family can make it next year!

Ok, Frank Martin suggested I create a form to get an idea of how many people will be attending the breakfast. Robert Holts of Capitol City Fieros is hosting the breakfast, and needs a rough head count for reservations.

I added the other events such as the boat cruise, laps around the New Smyrna track, as well as other dinners to make and adjust our reservations as necessary.

In previous years it has been almost impossible to get people to take just a minute to fill this out. All we can do is ask nicely, so that we can plan things accordingly.

You can[url=EVERYONE, Please take a minute to fill out this form to help us plan reservations and attendance for dinners, the boat cruise ect. It is important to have rough numbers that plan on attending. You can fill the form out here.
EDITED TO FIX LINK

There may be an issue with the form. I just filled it out and tried to send it, but it keeps on insisting on needing a last name. I entered my full name in the block but the form has rejected transmission twice.

Nelson
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

There may be an issue with the form. I just filled it out and tried to send it, but it keeps on insisting on needing a last name. I entered my full name in the block but the form has rejected transmission twice.

Nelson

Hmmm I am not sure what went wrong, as I filled in the form a couple times i testing. I did however change the NAME field to two seperate ones, where the last name you can just put an initial if anyone wishes to keep their full name private.

I can not stress enough how important this is to help organize things. The form is Mobile & desktop Friendly, and can be filled out here, at this link.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2018 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I just added information about times and directions to the schedule on the website. Everything should be pretty much set as far as activities.

I also just sent out another email to everyone on the list, which is around 1,200 people! If you did not receive an email with all the latest information, and you would like to, then you simply need to sign up for the emails here.

I am SOOOooo lookinf forward to the Hot Laps at New Smyrna. What a better way to test the new 3800 Series III Swap than to go as fast as I want around a real NASCAR track!

Here are a couple pictures from the last time at New Smyrna in 2015:

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2018 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmm I am not sure what went wrong, as I filled in the form a couple times i testing. I did however change the NAME field to two seperate ones, where the last name you can just put an initial if anyone wishes to keep their full name private.

I can not stress enough how important this is to help organize things. The form is Mobile & desktop Friendly, and can be filled out here, at this link.

Update - the new form worked perfectly the first time.

Nelson
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2018 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to get some really nice T-Shirts for an amazing price! I have a lot of left over heat transfer vinyl, as well as color transfers. I am doing my best to get 20 shirts made up. There will be many styles and different images on the shirts. They will go to the first 20 people to register for the show.

You can pay the $25 and register at this link.

After you do that, if you have not, please fill out this form to let us know what events you plan on attending over the course of the weekend. We need rough numbers to plat for the free buffet lunch, as well as for making reservations.

You can fill out that form at this link (It is mobile friendly)

As of now, 10 people have registered, so that means the next 10 people that register will get a free shirt!.
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2018 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was able to get some really nice T-Shirts for an amazing price! I have a lot of left over heat transfer vinyl, as well as color transfers. I am doing my best to get 20 shirts made up. There will be many styles and different images on the shirts. They will go to the first 20 people to register for the show.

You can pay the $25 and register at this link.

After you do that, if you have not, please fill out this form to let us know what events you plan on attending over the course of the weekend. We need rough numbers to plat for the free buffet lunch, as well as for making reservations.

You can fill out that form at this link (It is mobile friendly)

As of now, 10 people have registered, so that means the next 10 people that register will get a free shirt!.

John,

Make my T Shirt a XXL.

Nelson
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2018 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MAKE YOUR DINNER CRUISE RESERVATIONS NOW!
There are only 26 seats left on the dinner cruise, and those are open to all people and groups. When they are gone, they are gone.
Make your reservation now so..... you don't miss the boat (I could not resist )
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2018 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I was up till 3am working on graphics for the shirts and dash plaques. (yes, I had to be up at 6:30 this morning for work.)

I found out last night that my die-cutter was fried during the lightning strike a few months ago that killed a bunch of other things. So I had to drop another $200 out of my pocket last night and order another one.

Anyhow, the graphics are all completed, in the dash plaques have been ordered.

If anyone has Fiero related items they would like to sell, bring them with you! We will try to set up a small Swap Shop in the Fiero area. If you have anything you would like to donate for the raffle, or door prizes, please contact me.
If you have any contacts at local businesses, that would be willing to donate anything for door prizes, that would be most welcomed.
Anyhow, the graphics are done, and the dash plaques have been ordered.
PFF
System Bot
FFIEROFRED

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2018 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going. I will also be going to the paved oval for the hot laps. We need some 3800 powered fieros at that event.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2018 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FFIEROFRED:

I am going. I will also be going to the paved oval for the hot laps. We need some 3800 powered fieros at that event.

Glad to hear it! I was not sure if you were going yo make it, as you had not filled out the registration info linked to from the Facebook page and the first post in this thread

I bought a bunch of shirts, and my new dye cutter came in the mail today. I have been working on graphics and related stuff for the past 7 hours now! I find it laughable that someone on the last page was so certain that I was going to make so much money because I volunteered to help with the show. It is the opposite, as it is costing me quite a bit of money out of pocket. I am NOT complaining, as it was my decision, and I enjoy doing it.

Here is one of the first shirts hot off the presses tonight:

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2018 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool shirt idea.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2018 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Very cool shirt idea.

Thank you,took a lot of tweaking, but I finally found a look I liked.

After working a couple of evenings, I have 13 of the shirts completed. Hopefully I can get the rest done this weekend. A lot are going to be like the one seen above, but in different colors white blue red Etc. They will have collars. There will be a bunch of other t-shirts with various Fiero logos emblems graphics and phrases on them. It will basically be first come first serve. Most of the sizes are large extra large and a few triple extra large. There are some ladies smaller sizes as well as a few just regular large shirts. I'm getting these from a wholesale supplier locally and they have very few smaller sizes.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2018 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John did you use one of the cricket type machines to make the shirts ? Just curious as my wife has one and makes shirts for my girls. They look great btw ! Yours and others efforts who put in the hard work to make this show possible are much appreciated by those of us who understand what it takes to pull it all off.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 02-26-2018).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2018 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

John did you use one of the cricket type machines to make the shirts ? Just curious as my wife has one and makes shirts for my girls. They look great btw ! Yours and others efforts who put in the hard work to make this show possible are much appreciated by those of us who understand what it takes to pull it all off.

Yes, it is a Silhouette Cameo 3. Its pretty cool hot it cuts the heat transfer vinyl, stickers, adhesive vinyl, like I used for the PONTIAC on my front windshield ect.
I probably have 20 hours into just the shirts alone thus far. From designing the graphics, cutting them, weeding them out, and finally heat transferring them to the shirts. I have around 8 shirts to go to be finished with the 20 I said I would make.

I also did a set of 6 glasses, and a set of glass beer steins with the Fiero logo etched into the glass. I will give the 2 sets of them out as door prizes.

The next 6 people to register for the show will be assured of getting a shirt.

Here is a new one I designed last night:

And after pressing:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-26-2018).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YAS (Yet another shirt!)

Patrick had a good idea for a shirt this afternoon. I had it bouncing around in my head till I got home from work, and started working on it. I did it in a 2 color Heat transfer vinyl, a silver metallic, and what is really close to Pontiac red.

Here is the first shirt completed. the first 20 shirts are still going to the first 20 people to register for the show. I may, if there is interest, make a few up for sale. This one would probably be excluded due to licensing. It has the Pontiac Logo, as well as a registered phrase.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-01-2018).]

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't take full credit for the We Built Excitement design. I think I remember seeing it once. I just said to John that I'd like one, and he made it happen!
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got some shocking and sad news today...Kim Brown, the track manager at New Smyrna Speedway, recently lost her battle with cancer. I spoke to another woman there today to go over the details of our track event, which will still be happening on March 24th. I want to offer them condolences on behalf of the Fiero community and thank them for continuing to accommodate us despite this tragedy.
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

I got some shocking and sad news today...Kim Brown, the track manager at New Smyrna Speedway, recently lost her battle with cancer. I spoke to another woman there today to go over the details of our track event, which will still be happening on March 24th. I want to offer them condolences on behalf of the Fiero community and thank them for continuing to accommodate us despite this tragedy.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Condolences from the Fiero group is what I am in agreement with.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 03-05-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad news indeed Chuck, Central Florida Fieros, said she was an amazing person when I spoke with him today. From my understanding shew has ran that track for a long time. A sad loss indeed.

Here is a picture of Kim taking care of our waivers to drive on the track a few years ago:
(Kim is in the pink sweatshirt)

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Ok, I just sent out another 1,243 emails with updates about the show. Check your email, and if you did not get one, check your SPAM folder, or make sure you are signed up to get the emails here.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-05-2018).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got a notice that the dash plaques have shipped. Anyone registered for the show will get one, along with their paper work Saturday morning as you arrive.

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somehow I manage to keep visiting Florida just in time to miss this event! I will be there March 8-10.

Next year I will attend as a spectator! Fiero will probably be home in the garage (if its like it is today, we'll be having snow here!).
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2018 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris Nelson at Black Top Racing REALLY stepped up to the plate! We will have some really cool stuff to give away as door prizes this year! Clear turn signal lenses, speakers, LED lighting, Sub Woofer, and center console enclosure and more!

The Fiero Store has also stepped up to the plate as usual. A couple $50 gift certificates, a few sets of reproduction ash trays, newly released reproduction power mirror switch and more.

Russ88TTop is sending in some of his interior goodies. I am tossing in a set of 6 Fiero etched drinking glasses as well as a set of 6 beer mugs etched with the Fiero Logo. I am gonna also toss in a few Fiero shirts to give away.

There are still a few pending things that I can not mention yet, till I see if it all comes through.

See you all in 2 weeks!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-11-2018).]

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any ideas of what we could do to pay respects to Kim while we're at the track?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick thought about some sort of wreath it maybe flowers to be place on one of our cars, and driven around the track. Maybe just on the national anthem and warm up laps, then have it removed before continuing on?

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-15-2018).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its now 2:30 am here, and I finally just finished the packets for those that registered. In the packet is your dash paperwork, a dash plaque, a voucher for a shirt, and finally 2 vouchers for the lunch track side.

I have been working on the the artwork, printing and organizing stuff for the show for the entire day. I did stop for an hour to eat dinner and relax for a few minutes

I was able to get a hold of Gordon Food Services in Daytona (Thanks Chuck for the recommendation) and get the prices, quantities and such for everything for lunch. I need to go over the attendance, and order accordingly. verified the reservations at Millers, talked to Matt at the Fiero Store, went to Office depot to get a roll of tickets for door prizes / raffle, as well as large envelopes to put the packets together. I hit up the dollar store for baskets to put the raffle tickets in to set by each item. I compiled a list of those that paid the $25 registration, and made the packets for them. I sent out a few emails for those that did not fill out the attendance form but did register, as well as those that filled out the attendance form that did not register.

The dash paperwork is customized to each persons car with the information provided when you filled out the attendance form. 4 people so far have said they will help with judging the cars on Saturday morning. I made up 3 different judging sheets for the 3 categories; Stock, Modified & Custom, and printed 20 copies of each.

I finished up the individual artwork for the trophies, and sent it off to Blue Fire Engraving in Daytona beach. We are gonna have some pretty cool looking trophies this year! The trophies are costing just around $300 for 12 trophies, and I will have an exact amount and invoice before the show. The dash plaques were $53. That leaves just around $175 to get everything for lunch on Saturday to feed around 50 people or so.

I have packed up all of the donations from sponsors to try to conserve space so I have somewhere to sit on the drive to Daytona I still have about 10 shirts to make, as well as get all of the other ones folded nicely and packaged to go.

I have enjoyed trying to make this a fun time for everyone this weekend. That said, I think it is time for someone else to give it a go next year. If a Fiero club or group would step up to the plate, that would be great, as it is a LOT of work for just one person to try to pull off. Having a group would be far easier delegating tasks to each person. I would be glad to help in any way I can, I just do not want to do everything again.

Patrick has been helpful with ideas, and setting up and maintaining the Face Book page. He is just working so many hours, with multiple jobs, and has felt guilty about not being able to help more. There is nothing to feel guilty about, life happens! It is also hard when you are 4 states away

I am now going to bed!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-18-2018).]

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update: I spoke to Carly at New Smyrna Speedway, and she asked if we minded showing up at 4:30pm instead of 5:30. I told her this wouldn't be a problem, as the show at Daytona Speedway lets out at 3:00pm and this will still give us plenty of time to get there.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DONE!

36 shirts all ready to head to Daytona Beach!

Everyone that registered, or registers before Wednesday at midnight will get a shirt, 2 lunch vouchers and a dash plaque. You do not even have to bring a Fiero! The more the merrier, but not all of us have a drivable Fiero. Out of the last 5 Daytona shows I went to, I drove my Fiero once, and then it decided on Saturday morning that it did not want to go across the street to the car show!

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look awesome
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I just found out that the oil leak in my Fiero is from the rear main seal. I drove down last year with an oil leak and I'm not doing it again. I'm looking into flying down and renting a car with my employee benefits. I will let you all know if I can make it.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, I just found out that the oil leak in my Fiero is from the rear main seal. I drove down last year with an oil leak and I'm not doing it again. I'm looking into flying down and renting a car with my employee benefits. I will let you all know if I can make it.

You need a back-up Fiero
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay folks just a couple more days! Looks like the weather for the weekend is going to be absolutely perfect! Low 70s in the daytime upper 50s at night. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again safe travels!
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things are not looking good for me to be able to make it.
I can't get a straight answer out of my boss about whether I'll be able to fly, and there are going to be a ton
of cancellations up here anyway, because now it is snowing. I may be able to rent a car since I work for Hertz, but again, I'll have to see what the weather is doing up here. I'm sorry, guys.

[This message has been edited by PatrickTRoof (edited 03-21-2018).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Things are not looking good for me to be able to make it.
I can't get a straight answer out of my boss about whether I'll be able to fly, and there are going to be a ton
of cancellations up here anyway, because now it is snowing. I may be able to rent a car since I work for Hertz, but again, I'll have to see what the weather is doing up here. I'm sorry, guys.

Patrick,

I hope that you can find a way to make it to Daytona this year. I missed you last year when I was in Italy but was looking forward to seeing you this year.

Nelson
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well ole' Blue made it to Daytona... Now to see if she will want to go to the track on Saturday morning. I pretty much have a full day tomorrow to get things ready for Saturday. I figured I'd come up here a day early go to sleep early get a good solid night sleep and get everything taken care of tomorrow.

I just talked to Patrick, and he is going to rent a car tomorrow morning and drive down.

See everybody in a couple of days!
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to rolling into Daytona.

John has put in a lot of time to make the a great event.

See you all Friday

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got a call from New Smyrna Speedway. We have to wear helmets now in order to do hot laps tomorrow night. She said sometimes they have ones you can borrow, but there is a shop called Cycle Gear nearby if you need to buy one.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock