Mera Sales Video..... by batousai666
Started on: 09-20-2017 07:42 PM
Replies: 5 (335 views)
Last post by: batousai666 on 10-15-2017 10:57 AM
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2017 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so I finally posted it on YouTube. enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUVRkoVtZ68
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CharlieGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2017 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CharlieGTClick Here to visit CharlieGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to CharlieGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing! I'm glad to see some of the history being kept alive. Its incredible how much automative marketing has changed...
Marko

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2017 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What did Corporate Concepts do with all the factory body parts they removed, to change it into the Mera ?

------------------
Marko.

'85 SE 2M6 Muncie 4 speed.
a.k.a "The Rumble Seat"

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2017 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marko:

What did Corporate Concepts do with all the factory body parts they removed, to change it into the Mera ?

rumor was they sold the sets for $1500 a pop but I forget how and to who.
its archived in the "Real Mera In Paradise" thread somewhere. which reminds me.
I was one day going to filter thru that stuff, but with winter is coming and Lake Effect snow area MI will offer the time here soon.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2017 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the old FOCOA magazines, the Company advertised under a different name and sold parts. I bought from them many of times in the late 80's good stuff. Then fast forward to late 90's early 2000's the remaining stock was bought by Chris Moore I believe and he was selling the stuff he was in Indiana.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just out and about wasting gas!

Originally posted by FIERO JOHN-WI:

In the old FOCOA magazines, the Company advertised under a different name and sold parts. I bought from them many of times in the late 80's good stuff. Then fast forward to late 90's early 2000's the remaining stock was bought by Chris Moore I believe and he was selling the stuff he was in Indiana.

yup......seems like it was a super deal for those who bought too

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 10-15-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock