Boomtastic guy ? by fierofrenzy
Started on: 08-25-2017 09:57 PM
Replies: 5 (419 views)
Last post by: TXGOOD on 08-27-2017 08:34 PM
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2017 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey.....what ever happened to that Boomtastic guy ? I know his name was Eric. I even met him a few times. He had an 88 yellow Formula just like mine . Anybody know of his where abouts?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2017 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He was just at my house the other day and bought one of my cars.

[This message has been edited by ARKaiser (edited 08-25-2017).]

Boomtastic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still around, but I don't hang out here anymore. I'm more active on Facebook, the Yahoo group, and with my own stuff (www.boomtastic.com) ..
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back in the late 90's I remember Eric bringing a V8 engine Fiero to the shows in PA. The unusual thing about his car was that it was a front engine SBC Fiero and IIRC had a Muncie transmission and Camaro differential. It was basically a Fiero body on a new frame but it was set up for racing with wheelie bars and a roll cage. It was one of the most unique Fieros that I ever saw. When Eric moved South it was the last that the car was showed in the mid Atlantic but perhaps Eric is now showing it in the South. Certainly a "one of a kind" custom Fiero.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see Eric on Facebook frequently, and he has been to my neck of the woods a time or two, on the way to/from checking out cars.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just dealt with Boomtastic.
Ordered some t-top locks.
Fast shipping, very satisfied.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock