Fiero Door Glasses Still Some in Stock by prosource
Started on: 08-09-2017 10:34 PM
Replies: 5 (483 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 12-19-2017 12:25 PM
prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2017 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to update anyone that was planning on a purchase of a pair of Fiero door glasses while the summer is here still. We have some sets of green and some grey tint door glasses. the price remains the same $160 ea standard green tint with the LOF logo on glass. The grey tint is still $175 ea side. They are also made with LOF tooling in the USA but do not have the logo on the glass since it was never OEM for grey. We can ship pairs right out. Also a reminder if anyone wants OEM roof glasses some are still available shipped or picked up at our distributor in California.
Fastest response at 877-345-2800 Mon-Fri or email info@prosourceglassintl.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2017 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GREAT COMPANY ^^^^^^^
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2017 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Left a message on a holiday knowing no one would be there. What I did not expect was a return call that afternoon! My OEM sunroof glass arrived 3 days later. You can't go wrong when ordering from ProSource!
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2017 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

GREAT COMPANY ^^^^^^^

I agree.

prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2017 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks all! Anytime
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally install my windows Sunday. Walked in to shop today to find my driver door glass shattered. What could I have done wrong?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock