Mera in Dallas P&P by cvxjet
Started on: 08-03-2017 11:34 AM
Replies: 8 (331 views)
Last post by: Larryinkc on 08-05-2017 11:17 AM
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2017 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed a "Fiero" in the Dallas pick & pull...and it is almost perfect (Exterior-wise)......It would be a shame if it went to the crusher...anyone in teh Dallas area should go get it or lots of parts....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2017 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any available details such as year, model, rebody, photos, etc.?

Nelson
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the info that is available is on the P&P site.....Click on the "Row 52" site and enter the 84-88 pontiac fiero info and all yards and you will see it...It is in very good condition from what I can see- I am in CA and ain't driving that far! And I can't post pics here...I am computer-illiterate.....
andreww

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for andrewwSend a Private Message to andrewwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks more like a 355 kit or similar because of the recess in the lower door panel.
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not a MERA but this is probably the one cvxjet saw.

NEVERDONE got the louver side panels off it for me, they are in nice shape.

http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/1G2PG3799FP258201

[This message has been edited by Larryinkc (edited 08-04-2017).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That red one is it.......It looks almost ready-to-run.....I would like to have the louver panels over the headlight doors....I want louvers there on my (Somewhat stock) Fiero....but don't know if they would fit with a stock hood.

Still, it's sad seeing something in that good of shape going to the crusher...How hard is it to swap in a new engine/trany and/or rebuild the suspension?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryinkc:

It's not a MERA but this is probably the one cvxjet saw.

NEVERDONE got the louver side panels off it for me, they are in nice shape.

http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/1G2PG3799FP258201

awwww.....man, I need those. the ones on the headlights look legit for a Mera, too.
most kits I see have only half louvered or none at all. as an owner of a swapped Mera I need to start a "just in case" pile of replacement parts, myself \m/
Larryinkc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2017 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

awwww.....man, I need those. the ones on the headlights look legit for a Mera, too.
most kits I see have only half louvered or none at all. as an owner of a swapped Mera I need to start a "just in case" pile of replacement parts, myself \m/

You may be able to get the headlights, NEVERDONE offered to pull parts in this thread. I got the louver side panels through him, all went good.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/075651.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock